ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo better THANK his fans for running

cocks rule

Aug 15, 2004
on the field before the game ended or we would have put up 42 on his pee wee Defense

yes! a 14 pt loss is much better
It just shows that Clemson will do anytning to keep the perception of their program alive. You can't hide that vaunted defense of yours flat out is overrated.

Dabo is the most insecure coach in all of sports..everyone knows that. How he’s gotten away with his shtick for the last decade I’ll never understand.

A loss is a loss but yes 14 is lower than 21...they know what's coming and it's not in the too distant future. I've never read so many " OH YEAH...OH YEAH but we still won by 21" posts from their fans. Listen, we had no chance of winning with this crippled defense but by golly they had no idea they would be out coached on defense either. I don't believe in moral victories but I do believe in playing hard and making the other team earn it and that's we did. Taking the opening drive down the field made me giggle and it wasn't a fluke they won the game but we won some respect back from them so I'll take that for now...for now. All I wanted was to play like we belonged and not roll over. Man, I would have loved to have a healthy D and see what happens. But anyway.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT