ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo getting roasted by the National media.

That was great. Seems to be a LOT of people who don’t appreciate Dabo across a pretty broad spectrum. How sweet it is.

Reactions: mUSCle Gamecock
Blabo is what I call the SOB. Writes checks with his big pie hole, that his ass can’t cover. This being one prime example. He’s a narcissist, that out recruits the conference he’s in, and coasts to the CFP, then gets exposed by teams with equal talent, and better coaching. In the last three CFP games, CU has surrendered about 1,800 yards of opposing offense. The last two games, embarrassing lop sided ass kickings.

In before CU trolls. What I said, FACTS, have nothing to do with South Carolina football. We know we currently suck. This is about Blabo, CU being the tallest midget in the acc, and his inflated image of HIMSELF. Good recruiter, has good coordinators, and a damn easy in-conference schedule 90% of the time.

BTW, 2020 Bowl Season, acc is ofer (0-6). SEC is 6-2, with three bowl wins over acc teams. ND, NCST, UNC

I'm just here to say Clemson sucks.

Im glad you dropped by. I thoroughly enjoyed watching that epic beat down.

Kind of funny that when Clempsun cannot steal their opponent’s offensive signals, they are very bad on defense. Kind of like a poker game. If I KNOW YOUR HAND, I can take your money fairly easily. That’s my analogy on Venables and his team of signal stealing assholes. Ohio State was ready for that bullshit, and abracadabra, CU surrendered 639 yards of offense and gave up 49 points. Funny ain’t it!!!!

Just reported that Dabo was upset, has staged his own gator aid bath on Jan 6, 11:00 AM on the campus of Pickens Tech. Made note that he deserves to get doused, win or lose and has suspended all returning Seniors for not taking initiative. Justin Fields also to be invited for another staged bear hug.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT