ADVERTISEMENT

Dabo Will Be His Own Worst Enemy With His Success

USC75Grad

Sep 8, 2015
I remember reading about him attacking klem fans after the game with us.

"The annual ACC Championship teleconference is typically a calm, reflective call where the two coaches playing in the game express their gratitude for the task at hand ahead and keep answers down the line. That wasn’t the case Sunday, when Swinney went off the rails, speaking directly to fans and media who specifically might have felt like Clemson’s 21-point win against the Gamecocks resembled a loss. The Clemson coach threatened to leave the program if it ever got to the point where winning by even just one point wasn’t enough and he laid into anyone and everyone whose thought process he disagreed with on this particular matter. “I just want to win by one more point. If that ever gets to where that’s not enough, then it’s time for me to move on somewhere else. I ain’t never going to apologize for a 21-point win over a state rival, ever,” he began. “You people who suggest it felt like a loss, y’all need to check yourself, too. I’ve been here 16 years and for all those people out there who want to complain about five wins in a row and winning by three touchdowns, man that’s shameful. That’s a lack of respect for our program and a lack of respect for the effort that these players and coaches put in. I hope you write that.

https://www.postandcourier.com/spor...cle_2e6fd872-f0ff-11e8-b697-2bd10d1f5904.html

He will have to be his own worst enemy. He has defeated everything in front of him. Not what we wanted but he did it.
All we can hope is he self destructs. I could list all the coaches he has vanquished(Spurrier for one) and soon to be Kirby Smart. He has smudged up Saban's record and could totally humiliate him next year.

Reactions: king ward
Personally, I think no matter what we think is going on at Clemson, it will be virtually impossible for any of it to come to light. And even IF Dabo's ego destroys the place and they, oh I don't know, win three games and lose to the Citadel... the next guy will inherit a program with three national titles and will be in the ACC so I think they will end up fine either way.

Did you all see this??
The Chinese price is at $19.79 per cwt. and the North Arkansas bid is around $9.55per cwt., as I write this. By the way, the price of rice in Brazil is about $12.65 per cwt. and $12.75 in Thailand. Other than India, the United States has the lowest priced long grain rough rice in the world right now

Did you all see this??
The Chinese price is at $19.79 per cwt. and the North Arkansas bid is around $9.55per cwt., as I write this. By the way, the price of rice in Brazil is about $12.65 per cwt. and $12.75 in Thailand. Other than India, the United States has the lowest priced long grain rough rice in the world right now
What about beets though?

I think his wife will keep him grounded...you can see when he's being interview after a big win, he starts off humble but gets triggered somehow and he goes in to high sales mode (lack of self control). He can't completely control that as it is his personality. It will get better with age and as he slows down.

He will have to be his own worst enemy. He has defeated everything in front of him. Not what we wanted but he did it.
All we can hope is he self destructs. I could list all the coaches he has vanquished(Spurrier for one) and soon to be Kirby Smart. He has smudged up Saban's record and could totally humiliate him next year.
He got Al Golden fired at Miami after the 58-0 beatdown and I'm not so sure the 35-3? ACC championship against Richt last year didn't spin him into early retirement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT