ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Trump also has Governor Kristi Noem, the puppy killer, campaigning for him in Pennsylvania. I'd have a different surrogate, myself. But, I say, have at it, Trump.
You’ve obviously not worked on a farm or ranch where dogs can kill your farm animals. The dog she killed had begun killing the productive animals on the farm. Those of us who have grown up on a farm or ranch completely understand why she did what she did. But we understand why Trump and Noem haters want to frame it as some maniac killing beautiful Fido.

Reactions: cockofdawn
As one Republican said on Sirius yesterday, Trump's problem is that he repeats some of the most inane nonsense that most people ignore or discount. But Trump sees it and buys it without any critical thinking.

You’ve obviously not worked on a farm or ranch where dogs can kill your farm animals. The dog she killed had begun killing the productive animals on the farm. Those of us who have grown up on a farm or ranch completely understand why she did what she did. But we understand why Trump and Noem haters want to frame it as some maniac killing beautiful Fido.

A few problems here-as even numerous right wing shows pointed out

if you have a god that is killing your animals, the last thing in the world you do is put it in your truck, take it to a neighbor's house and let it out to possibly terrorize their animals.

Let's recall, supposedly she and her dog (wirehead pointer) were on a pheasant and she was trying to train it. It didn't work out well that day.

On the way home, they stopped at a neighbor's property and the dog supposedly gets out and kills some of her neighbor's chickens.

Now, an actual hunting dog undergoing training would be in a cage in the truck. How this "hunting dog" got out was never explained well.

Even right wing-nuts like Tomi Lahren ripped her to shreds over such a stupid decision and story.

“I’m not sure which thing she did was stupider: The fact that she murdered the dog, or the fact that she was stupid enough to publish it in a book,” said Joan Payton, of the German Wirehaired Pointer Club of America. The club itself describes the breed as “high-energy,” and said Noem was too impatient and her use of a shock collar for training was botched.

Reactions: uscwatson21
These networks are hanging on by a thread.

That's a hell of a source you quoted there Ward. LOL

You are like Trump. You'll post or repeat the dumbest crap anywhere that anyone with an ounce of sense knows isn't remotely true.

But of course you are a liar. You aren't very good at lying because most of your lies are so stupid, but you are a liar 100% all the time.

So - Let's go to the source mentioned in that very X post that you posted and see what the actual source says about itself when you go the website...

"To bring you the freshest fake news, some sassy analysis, and a good dose of satire"

That's a hell of a source you quoted there Ward. LOL

You are like Trump. You'll post or repeat the dumbest crap anywhere that anyone with an ounce of sense knows isn't remotely true.

But of course you are a liar. You aren't very good at lying because most of your lies are so stupid, but you are a liar 100% all the time.

So - Let's go to the source mentioned in that very X post that you posted and see what the actual source says about itself when you go the website...

"To bring you the freshest fake news, some sassy analysis, and a good dose of satire"

Put it in your Teen Magazine, Gomer. You can do it. Glad to see you're not following my content. :)

Also, if we could kindly request another "I Was There!" post following your game attendance on Saturday, we would be forever indebted.

He has never left his Mom's basement. Of course he hasnt been on a Farm!! He did go to Toys R Us once!!

Reactions: Ward Jr
More headlines from the same trusted source Ward posted above

Ward's lies (posts) are amusingly stupid.

Sylvester Stallone Drops Out of $1 Billion Project With George Clooney, “He’s a Creepy Guy”

Debate Moderators Linsey Davis And David Munir Reportedly Fired By ABC

Taylor Swift Loses 100 million Instagram followers after endorsing Harris

Roseanne Barr Joins Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson for New ABC Show

Below is what lying looks like Gomer.

Your own words and there's so many instances of this happening throughout the years.

I propose we mark a Calendar Day to celebrate some of your best work of each year.

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh and Dave - Thanks for keeping up with us each day even though you toured the world this summer. :)

Whether it was at a Cafe in Paris, a Gondola in Venice, or the Redwoods in CA -- you've been committed to logging on everyday and spreading as much propaganda as humanly possible.

The kids are back in school now so I'm sure your back in the burbs.

I just wanted to give you a shout out to your unwavering commitment to this forum.

Just added a trip to Europe for the family to catch up with my in-laws who are there for the summer.
Didn't think I'd have time but worked it out. Been on the move all summer.

I was in California, Nevada, New York, Eastern Canada most of June. I like to travel. My daughter had been wanting to go out to California so we spent some time there. Then spent some time in Vegas with my wife and daughter.

Also cruised some of the intracoastal, and hit Lake Keowee, Lake Greenwood, Murray, and Hartwell for some extended weekends in May and early June.

My in laws are travelling in France and Germany this summer and I wanted to try to catch up with them but doesn't look favorable at this point.

Your entire career was paid by the private sector. Nothing to begrudge. Just stating apparently inconvenient facts.

Before you keep voting for lame economic policy which kills innovation, you might want to consider who buttered your bread.

But you don't care about that anymore unless the SS was to dry up. Right? That's on the table too.

I hope one day you might also look back on your life and know that you made a difference in the life of another. I see lots of anger and discontent in your posts. I bet if I knew all the difficulties you've experienced I could be more empathetic.

Reactions: gamecock stock

Your own words and there's so many instances of this happening throughout the years.

I propose we mark a Calendar Day to celebrate some of your best work of each year.

Oh and Dave - Thanks for keeping up with us each day even though you toured the world this summer. :)

Whether it was at a Cafe in Paris, a Gondola in Venice, or the Redwoods in CA -- you've been committed to logging on everyday and spreading as much propaganda as humanly possible.

I just wanted to give you a shout out to your unwavering commitment to this forum.

the trash doesn't realize it's pretty simple to post from the other side of the moon, places like Montreal, Orange County, and France. LOL

Now, get back to posting tweets from sources that state they are 100% fake. In other words, get back to your normal affairs.

I hope one day you might also look back on your life and know that you made a difference in the life of another. I see lots of anger and discontent in your posts. I bet if I knew all the difficulties you've experienced I could be more empathetic.

Never have empathy or sympathy for liars like Ward - for any reason. He's trash.

he deserves to be called that to his face. But he's also a coward.

He posted a fake story above as if it was true. When you go to the tweet and look up the source, the source itself describes itself as

So he was lying to everyone here- which of course is typical for him. But again, whatever his real name is- he's a liar. But you know that already.

This is a beautiful Lurker-structured sentence, Stock.

I notice you also take on his syntax on ON3. Funny how that works. :)

Just stick with the Lurker account, Botman.
Jr., are you sure that DeeDave and I are not one of the same? You are one weird one, for sure.

Last edited:
Never have empathy or sympathy for liars like Ward - for any reason. He's trash.

He posted a fake story above as if it was true. When you go to the tweet and look up the source, the source itself describes itself as

So he was lying to everyone here- which of course is typical for him. But again, whatever his real name is- he's a liar. But you know that already.
He's also weird.

Never have empathy for liars like Ward. He's trash.

So he was lying to everyone here- which of course is typical for him. But again, whatever his real name is- he's a liar.

After reading his nonsense it was obvious he had never darkened the door of Darla Moore.

I appreciate the support.

In return, I hope one day you consider moving more than you do today.

When you move your body, you're not constantly looking for problems that don't exist.

Guess what? Most people have not worked on a farm or ranch. So, if you think having her as a surrogate is a smart move, by all means, have at it.

By the way, she could have also turned that dog over to a shelter.

Last edited:
The Liberal OGs. None of them can explain what they like about Harris policy.

All we can surmise is the following:

Watson - Fearful that Reserve position might hit the cutting room floor if Musk/Trump decide to prune government spending.

Fowl - Biden promised him that Social Security is not going away. This was an iron-clad promise from Joe Biden.

Stock - AKA Botman. One of many accounts. Desperate for engagement at any cost. What's going on in that Aiken abode?

DeeDave - Gomer is an unfortunate victim of the genetic lottery. He keeps trying though.

Guess what? Most people have not worked on a farm or ranch. So, if you think having her as a surrogate is a smart move, by all means, have at it.

By the way, she could have also turned that dog over to a shelter.

There isn't one person that isn't already a Trumper that would listen to Kristi Noem, knowing about her story, and say, "I am going listen to her and follow her advice"

There is a reason she didn't even make the list for Trump's final VP picks. Even Trump knew better.

I appreciate the support.

In return, I hope one day you consider moving more than you do today.

When you move your body, you're not constantly looking for problems that don't exist.

Thank the good Lord I have a life outside of this forum. From the amount of time you spend here I don't think you do.

There isn't one person that isn't already a Trumper that would listen to Kristi Noem, knowing about her story, and say, "I am going listen to her and follow her advice"

There is a reason she didn't even make the list for Trump's final VP picks. Even Trump knew better.
I have heard Trump supporters say they would not vote for Trump if he picked her. So, I say, keep her off the range but, on the campaign trail.....please.

The Liberal OGs. None of them can explain what they like about Harris policy.

All we can surmise is the following:

Watson - Fearful that Reserve position might hit the cutting room floor if Musk/Trump decide to prune government spending.

Fowl - Biden promised him that Social Security is not going away. This was an iron-clad promise from Joe Biden.

Stock - AKA Botman. One of many accounts. Desperate for engagement at any cost. What's going on in that Aiken abode?

DeeDave - Gomer is an unfortunate victim of the genetic lottery. He keeps trying though.
I'm honored that you have me on that list, Jr. You are truly one of a kind. Weird but, one of a kind. Only you could figure out that Lurker and I are the same person. LOL

I'm honored that you have me on that list, Jr. You are truly one of a kind. Weird but, one of a kind. Only you could figure out that Lurker and I are the same person. LOL

As I posted above a few times and as you know-

He posted a tweet that was obviously a lie as if it were true. Ten seconds of research showed the source of that post decided to post it as if it were true with the source being a website that admits straight out it posts fake stories. That's Ward.

Along those exact lines, I was with my son today for lunch and we tuned into Fox Business in my car. One of the right wing hosts was spending time -yet again- talking about Taylor Swift endorsing Harris and she offered this news to viewers/listeners and said, "I read a story where Taylor's ticket sales are down for her Canada shows."

That host on Fox Business was Jackie Deangelis. She was lying or spreading a lie. Now most of her right wing viewers didn't know that. They would have accepted what she said.

Taylor Swift's Canada shows are all sold out. They all sold out almost immediately. I didn't know that. I didn't care. But, I took a few moments and looked it up.

The story she (The Fox Business host) mentioned reading was from the same website that was the source of Ward's tweet that was fake. But she didn't say that. She just said she "read it" and left it at that.

She was spreading a lie.

LOL

(In all honesty, Trump events also uses buses at some locations but this post is still hilarious making fun of them)

The buses were used in Greensboro for those that needed them from the parking areas and from the Sheraton Hotel at Four Seasons Mall and other local hotels)

The buses in Charlotte at the Bojangles arena were not used to move people. They were lined up outside the center for barrier protection. The Trump rally there recently had the same setup.

Joe Bruno, a reporter for The Charlotte Observer’s news partner WSOC-TV, fact checked the claims by posting a helicopter image of a similar bus configuration at Trump’s Charlotte rally.

Last edited:

Was all that this year? A few years ago he posted, perhaps in his RollerDude iteration, that he and his wife were going to various parts of Europe in about a month. He mentioned that he would not be posting as much, but would try to do so a little. He gave specific days that he would be in Europe. When the time came his posting did slow down, but then the lie was exposed when he said he was back home...days earlier than he said he would be. He was asked by at least one person, multiple times, about the discrepancy, due to his documented history of lying, but he just ignored it like Coupmala does a press conference.

It's called holding serve with interest. If you weren't financially illiterate....

The economic plan proposed by Trump/Kennedy has the potential to unwind the damage done by the Obama Administration and everything which has accumulated since that point.

You might consider paying attention if you actually have a family.
"a" family? Hell, he has at least 3 of them, consisting of various supernatural powers and shape shifting abilities.

Don't provoke DeeDumb. A man that once worked for Orrin Hatch....just ask RollerDumb....and that can change his children's age and biological sex on a moments notice is not to be trifled with. Next he'll tell us he was childhood friends with Mr. Ed.

He's a liar, but he makes up for it by also being stupid.

Reactions: hahnenkampf
Was all that this year? A few years ago he posted, perhaps in his RollerDude iteration, that he and his wife were going to various parts of Europe in about a month. He mentioned that he would not be posting as much, but would try to do so a little. He gave specific days that he would be in Europe. When the time came his posting did slow down, but then the lie was exposed when he said he was back home...days earlier than he said he would be. He was asked by at least one person, multiple times, about the discrepancy, due to his documented history of lying, but he just ignored it like Coupmala does a press conference.

That is up to this point - this year, yes.

and heading to New York City next- but probably will go over Thanksgiving.

"a" family? Hell, he has at least 3 of them, consisting of various supernatural powers and shape shifting abilities.

Don't provoke DeeDumb. A man that once worked for Orrin Hatch....just ask RollerDumb....and that can change his children's age and biological sex on a moments notice is not to be trifled with. Next he'll tell us he was childhood friends with Mr. Ed.

He's a liar, but he makes up for it by also being stupid.

LOL

Now you are getting a bit carried away. But funny.

I met Hatch once. Also, Bill Clinton.

I heard Joe "you lie" Wilson just got a pacemaker. I'm sure he will do fine. I ran into him at the Veteran's Parade in Columbia once and got to talking to him. Even got a picture of him with my then young son. Nice in person. I told him I disagreed with nearly everything he tried to pass legislatively. He smiled and said he understood and that not even everyone in his family agreed with some of the stuff he did and especially not with some of the things he said. I laughed at that comment and told him "I bet"

Yep. When the ON3 launched, there was an entire thread dedicated to Gomer.

Even the owner of the site felt the need to weigh in on Gomer's legendary fables and takes.

It's clearly from the heart but he also seems to enjoy the attention.

The closest he'll get to NYC is Assembly Street.

He's a true grift for humanity.

Yep. When the ON3 launched, there was an entire thread dedicated to Gomer.

Even the owner of the site felt the need to weigh in on Gomer's legendary fables and takes.

It's clearly from the heart but he also seems to enjoy the attention.

The closest he'll get to NYC is Assembly Street.

He's a true grift for humanity.

The obsession is real. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT