ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Because Russia didn't feel threatened by Trump. Trump was weakening NATO and destabilizing the West with his own policies. Russia was gaining power over eastern europe without war. Why would you go to war if you're getting what you want?

The invasion of the Ukraine was a show of force because they felt their influence waning.

He literally got NOTHING under Trump except his pipeline canceled. He lost influence in eastern europe. How was he "getting what he wanted"?

And Biden/Harris gave the pipeline back to him within a few months of being in office.

Biden under fire from Congress for waiving sanctions on Russian gas pipeline company (nbcnews.com)

And fought against Congress to keep sanctions from being imposed on the pipeline.

Biden's push against sanctions on Russia’s pipeline puts Democrats in a bind (nbcnews.com)

Again, these are the sanctions TRUMP PUT IN PLACE. How in the hell to do come to the conclusion that Putin was getting what he wanted from Trump. Biden/Harris literally bent over backward to accommodate Putin.

Reactions: Lurker123
Ridiculous. They got Crimea under Obama/Biden. They got part of Ukraine already under Biden/Harris. What exactly did they get under Trump?

And Trump didn't weaken NATO. He gave them some tough love about paying their bills. Those EU countries love to spend all their tax dollars on social benefits and virtue signal about how wonderful their policies are. Meanwhile, the US taxpayer was protecting their ass while they spend far below what they committed to NATO for their own security.

And this is why the Republican party is struggling these days. You can only avoid reality so long before you lose voters.

Short term thinking while your once strong bases are turning purple.
Trump has a lead among Latinos and is doing better among black voters than the GOP has done in the past. So voting patterns and trends can change. And on the bright side for deploracrats, this will give you a reason to be racist to people of color once again.

Reactions: cockofdawn
And this is why the Republican party is struggling these days. You can only avoid reality so long before you lose voters.

Reality? You are the idiot that claimed this assassin was a Republican. Yet he gave money to 19 democrats and had a Biden Harris bumper sticker in his truck.

You are a useful idiot. Because he media that colluded with the Democrat tells you what to think and you aren't smart enough to think for yourself. When was the last time the government controlling the media turned out to be a good thing?

GXmKYRhWIAAmSgu.jpg

This video alone should disqualify Walz from running.

Imagine choosing this woman as your life partner? The eyes alone...

Anyone who participated in this child clown show should be lead out to pasture.

Well, that idiot married a guy that wanted to get married on the anniversary of the Chinese Tiananmen Square massacre so it would be "memorable" and took 6th graders to China with him on his honeymoon.

I mean, how f'ed up does a woman have to be to agree to that?

Reactions: Ward Jr
Well, that idiot married a guy that wanted to get married on the anniversary of the Chinese Tiananmen Square massacre so it would be "memorable" and took 6th graders to China with him on his honeymoon.

I mean, how f'ed up does a woman have to be to agree to that?

Then they are perfect for each other. Here's a closeup encore.

Reality? You are the idiot that claimed this assassin was a Republican. Yet he gave money to 19 democrats and had a Biden Harris bumper sticker in his truck.

You are a useful idiot. Because he media that colluded with the Democrat tells you what to think and you aren't smart enough to think for yourself. When was the last time the government controlling the media turned out to be a good thing?

GXmKYRhWIAAmSgu.jpg

Leaving out the important fact that he was a Trump voter in 2016?

GXmKYRhWIAAmSgu.jpg

You have some horrendous blindspots when it comes to football, but this post is spot on.

So much so, that it should make you question if this asshat is actually being serious when he posts such nonsense.

You are being trolled so hard. He's not laughing at you as you shred his stupid posts, he's laughing at you because you simply answer him. And give him the attention he is so desperate for. (Daddy issues)

Last edited:
I'm right on football, just as I'm right on politics. If you agree with someone this stupid on anything, maybe you question your own blindspots. Nobody can be this stupid and suddenly be a genius when it comes to football. In mean, he said we would be lucky to have Billy Napier. lol

I'm right on football, just as I'm right on politics. If you agree with someone this stupid on anything, maybe you question your own blindspots. Nobody can be this stupid and suddenly be a genius when it comes to football. In mean, he said we would be lucky to have Billy Napier. lol

Indeed. Democrats are known for possessing guns.

Are you right on football? I seem to recall you emphatically stating a couple of coaches would be out of jobs that are now in the top 10. And the jury is still WAY out on Beamer. He did just have a losing season.

And I do question my blindspots, but it occurs when I agree with him AND you on something.

With you, I just know you have an irrational need to support whoever the coach is. You did it with Muschamp, you're doing it with Beamer. You'll do it with the next guy. Maybe a few decades will inspire some realism in you.

With him? I know he's literally toying with you. And you keep walking right into it, over and over. But if you enjoy it, go for it. Just know that attention is all he's after, and you're feeding him.

Reactions: gamecock stock
King post by JDVance

-----------------------------

Yesterday, Donald J. Trump nearly lost his life. An armed gunman waited for him in the bushes. He brought a go-pro camera to record it. A secret service agent spotted the barrel of a gun through a fence and shot at the gunman. The gunman fled. He was caught. And now we slowly learn about him and his motive.

President Trump is my running mate, and my friend, but he is more importantly a father and grandfather to people who love him very much. I want him to have many more years with his family. (And selfishly, I'd like many more with my own.)

I admire the president for calling for peace and calm. The rhetoric is out of control. It nearly got Steve Scalise and many others killed a few years ago. It nearly got Donald Trump killed twice. But I want to say something about yesterday's news, and how it illuminates the difference between vigorous debate and violent rhetoric.

Here is what we know so far: Kamala Harris has said that "Democracy is on the line" in her race against President Trump. The gunman agreed, and used the exact same phrase. He had a Kamala Harris bumper sticker on his truck. He was obsessed with Ukraine's "fight for Democracy" and absorbed many unhinged views about the Russia-Ukraine war. HIs name is Ryan Routh, and he donated 19 times to Democrat causes and zero to Republican ones.

How do you think the Democrats and their media allies would respond if a 19-time Republican donor tried to kill a Democratic official? It's a question that answers itself. For years, Kamala Harris's campaign surrogates have said things like "Trump has to be eliminated." And how have their media allies responded to the second assassination attempt on Donald Trump in as many months?

NBC News called the attempted assassination a "golf club incident." The LA Times told us "Trump Targeted at Golf Club." The USA Today's top of the fold headline is "Hope in America," and they published a preposterous letter to the editor arguing that Trump "brings these assassination attempts on himself." CNN's Dana Bash--who just yesterday bizarrely accused me of inciting a bomb threat--said today that Harris campaign rhetoric didn't motivate Routh even though he echoed their rhetoric explicitly.

PBS's weekend show perfectly illustrates the double standard of Kamala Harris's media friends. After spending 30 seconds on the second assassination attempt on President Trump, they then focused on the real danger: me and President Trump, who are, according to them, personally responsible for bomb threats against Springfield. Of course, I repeatedly condemend those threats. And reports today suggest they came from a foreign country, not--as the media suggested--a deranged Trump fan.

The double standard is breathtaking. Donald Trump and I are, by their account, directly responsible for bomb threats from foreign countries. Why? Because we had the audacity to repeat what residents told us about the problems in their town. Meanwhile, Harris allies call for Trump to be eliminated as the media publishes arguments that he deserved to be shot.

This seems like a double standard. But at a deep level, it is entirely consistent.

Consider Springfield. Citizens are telling us that there are problems. These include the undeniable truths of higher car accidents, unaffordable housing, evictions of residents, overcrowded hospitals, overstressed schools, and rising rates of disease. They also include the infamous pet stories--which, again, multiple people have spoken about (either on video or to me or my staff).

Kamala Harris's first strategy was to ignore these people and their concerns. Yes, she had prevented the deportation of millions of illegal aliens, and some of them made their way to Springfield. But it was a small town with no voice. Some of the local leadership even loved the cheap labor. So the suffering of thousands of American citizens went ignored.

Their next move with these stories is censorship. In Springfield, a psychopath (or a foreign government) calls in a bomb threat, so they blame that on President Trump (and me). The threat of violence is disgraceful of course, yet the media seems to relish it. They cover a bomb threat, but not the rise in murders. They cover the threat, but not the HIV uptick. They cover the threat, not the schools overwhelmed with new kids who don't speak English. They cover the threat, not rising insurance rates or the car accidents that caused them. They cover the threat, not the failures of Kamala Harris's leadership.

The purpose is not to turn down the rhetoric. If anything, covering the bomb threats gives whoever makes them exactly what he wants: attention. The purpose is distraction and shame. How dare you talk about the problems of Haitian migration in Springfield? You're endangering people, simply by discussing the problems of Kamala Harris's policies. It's a form of moral blackmail, designed not to make anyone safe but to shut everyone up.

Springfield is the most recent, but hardly the most egregious example. There was the Hunter Biden laptop story, censored by BigTech. And who can forget that anyone who didn't support Kamala Harris's Ukraine policy was drenched in the blood of Ukrainian children. That last one appears to have had some effect on Routh--the most recent would-be assassin. The message is always the same: don't you dare express an opinion on the public affairs of your nation. The message is: shut up.

This is the difference between debate--even aggressive debate--and censorship. It is one thing to attack Kamala Harris for "destroying the country" and quite another to say that President Trump should be "eliminated." It is one thing to criticize overheated rhetoric, and another to say that a former president has invited an assassination on himself. It is one thing to say that Donald J. Trump's arguments about the election of 2020 are wrong; it is another thing to attempt to remove him from the ballot over it.

It is one thing to say that pets are not, in fact being eaten, and another thing to say that anyone who disagrees is trying to murder people. Dissent, even vigorous dissent, is a great tradition of the United States. Censorship is not.

For the next 7 weeks of this campaign, I will vigorously defend your right to speak your mind. I believe you have every right to criticize me and Donald J. Trump, even if you say terrible or untrue things about us. But when I ask you to "tone down the rhetoric" it's not about being nice--our citizens have every right to be mean, even if I don't like it--or empty platitudes.

Instead, I'm asking all of us to reject censorship. Reject the idea that you can control what other people think and say. Embrace persuasion of your fellow citizens over silencing them--either through the powers of Big Tech or through moral blackmail.

I think this will make our public debate much better. But there's something else. Reject censorship and you reject political violence. Embrace censorship, and you will inevitably embrace violence on its behalf.

The reason is simple. The logic of censorship leads directly to one place, for there is only one way to permanently silence a human being: put a bullet in his brain.

If Trump and Vance get elected, I would anticipate some very uncomfortable truths to surface -- including 9/11.

It will ultimately be for the best. A reset for all Americans and a multi-party system with far less corrupt corporate interference.

King post by JDVance

-----------------------------

Yesterday, Donald J. Trump nearly lost his life. An armed gunman waited for him in the bushes. He brought a go-pro camera to record it. A secret service agent spotted the barrel of a gun through a fence and shot at the gunman. The gunman fled. He was caught. And now we slowly learn about him and his motive.

President Trump is my running mate, and my friend, but he is more importantly a father and grandfather to people who love him very much. I want him to have many more years with his family. (And selfishly, I'd like many more with my own.)

I admire the president for calling for peace and calm. The rhetoric is out of control. It nearly got Steve Scalise and many others killed a few years ago. It nearly got Donald Trump killed twice. But I want to say something about yesterday's news, and how it illuminates the difference between vigorous debate and violent rhetoric.

Here is what we know so far: Kamala Harris has said that "Democracy is on the line" in her race against President Trump. The gunman agreed, and used the exact same phrase. He had a Kamala Harris bumper sticker on his truck. He was obsessed with Ukraine's "fight for Democracy" and absorbed many unhinged views about the Russia-Ukraine war. HIs name is Ryan Routh, and he donated 19 times to Democrat causes and zero to Republican ones.

How do you think the Democrats and their media allies would respond if a 19-time Republican donor tried to kill a Democratic official? It's a question that answers itself. For years, Kamala Harris's campaign surrogates have said things like "Trump has to be eliminated." And how have their media allies responded to the second assassination attempt on Donald Trump in as many months?

NBC News called the attempted assassination a "golf club incident." The LA Times told us "Trump Targeted at Golf Club." The USA Today's top of the fold headline is "Hope in America," and they published a preposterous letter to the editor arguing that Trump "brings these assassination attempts on himself." CNN's Dana Bash--who just yesterday bizarrely accused me of inciting a bomb threat--said today that Harris campaign rhetoric didn't motivate Routh even though he echoed their rhetoric explicitly.

PBS's weekend show perfectly illustrates the double standard of Kamala Harris's media friends. After spending 30 seconds on the second assassination attempt on President Trump, they then focused on the real danger: me and President Trump, who are, according to them, personally responsible for bomb threats against Springfield. Of course, I repeatedly condemend those threats. And reports today suggest they came from a foreign country, not--as the media suggested--a deranged Trump fan.

The double standard is breathtaking. Donald Trump and I are, by their account, directly responsible for bomb threats from foreign countries. Why? Because we had the audacity to repeat what residents told us about the problems in their town. Meanwhile, Harris allies call for Trump to be eliminated as the media publishes arguments that he deserved to be shot.

This seems like a double standard. But at a deep level, it is entirely consistent.

Consider Springfield. Citizens are telling us that there are problems. These include the undeniable truths of higher car accidents, unaffordable housing, evictions of residents, overcrowded hospitals, overstressed schools, and rising rates of disease. They also include the infamous pet stories--which, again, multiple people have spoken about (either on video or to me or my staff).

Kamala Harris's first strategy was to ignore these people and their concerns. Yes, she had prevented the deportation of millions of illegal aliens, and some of them made their way to Springfield. But it was a small town with no voice. Some of the local leadership even loved the cheap labor. So the suffering of thousands of American citizens went ignored.

Their next move with these stories is censorship. In Springfield, a psychopath (or a foreign government) calls in a bomb threat, so they blame that on President Trump (and me). The threat of violence is disgraceful of course, yet the media seems to relish it. They cover a bomb threat, but not the rise in murders. They cover the threat, but not the HIV uptick. They cover the threat, not the schools overwhelmed with new kids who don't speak English. They cover the threat, not rising insurance rates or the car accidents that caused them. They cover the threat, not the failures of Kamala Harris's leadership.

The purpose is not to turn down the rhetoric. If anything, covering the bomb threats gives whoever makes them exactly what he wants: attention. The purpose is distraction and shame. How dare you talk about the problems of Haitian migration in Springfield? You're endangering people, simply by discussing the problems of Kamala Harris's policies. It's a form of moral blackmail, designed not to make anyone safe but to shut everyone up.

Springfield is the most recent, but hardly the most egregious example. There was the Hunter Biden laptop story, censored by BigTech. And who can forget that anyone who didn't support Kamala Harris's Ukraine policy was drenched in the blood of Ukrainian children. That last one appears to have had some effect on Routh--the most recent would-be assassin. The message is always the same: don't you dare express an opinion on the public affairs of your nation. The message is: shut up.

This is the difference between debate--even aggressive debate--and censorship. It is one thing to attack Kamala Harris for "destroying the country" and quite another to say that President Trump should be "eliminated." It is one thing to criticize overheated rhetoric, and another to say that a former president has invited an assassination on himself. It is one thing to say that Donald J. Trump's arguments about the election of 2020 are wrong; it is another thing to attempt to remove him from the ballot over it.

It is one thing to say that pets are not, in fact being eaten, and another thing to say that anyone who disagrees is trying to murder people. Dissent, even vigorous dissent, is a great tradition of the United States. Censorship is not.

For the next 7 weeks of this campaign, I will vigorously defend your right to speak your mind. I believe you have every right to criticize me and Donald J. Trump, even if you say terrible or untrue things about us. But when I ask you to "tone down the rhetoric" it's not about being nice--our citizens have every right to be mean, even if I don't like it--or empty platitudes.

Instead, I'm asking all of us to reject censorship. Reject the idea that you can control what other people think and say. Embrace persuasion of your fellow citizens over silencing them--either through the powers of Big Tech or through moral blackmail.

I think this will make our public debate much better. But there's something else. Reject censorship and you reject political violence. Embrace censorship, and you will inevitably embrace violence on its behalf.

The reason is simple. The logic of censorship leads directly to one place, for there is only one way to permanently silence a human being: put a bullet in his brain.
Thoughtful and well written, but there are maybe....maybe....100 leftists in this nation that are decent and intelligent enough to agree. The vast majority are vindictive, illogical, brimming cauldrons of hate.

Do You realize that 2016 was 8 YEARS AGO?? LOL, He has since been indoctrinated into the Corrupt Demoncrat CULT!!

And I've seen no evidence to prove it other than a social media post by the would be assassin claiming it, while talking about how much he hates Trump.

Dubious at best.

Routh mocked President Joe Biden on social media and suggested in a 2023 self-published book that he voted for Trump in 2016. But he then wrote that backing Trump was a “terrible mistake” and at various points described the former president as a “fool,” a “buffoon,” and an “idiot.”

On X in 2020, Routh expressed support for Democratic U.S. presidential candidate Bernie Sanders and mocked Biden as "sleepy Joe."

Earlier this year, Routh tagged Biden in a post on X: "@POTUS Your campaign should be called something like KADAF. Keep America democratic and free. Trumps should be MASA ...make Americans slaves again master. DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose."

North Carolina voting records showed no party affiliation for Routh, though he did vote in this year's Democratic Party primary.

Addressing Iran, Routh wrote that “you are free to assassinate Trump” for the former president’s decision to withdraw the United States from the Iran nuclear deal in 2018.

In his 291-page book “Ukraine’s Unwinnable War,” Routh argued that democracy needed defending around the world and the United States had its own “catastrophe” on Jan 6, 2021, “perpetrated by Donald Trump and his undemocratic posse.”

Court records showed Routh has a long history of breaking traffic laws, not paying his taxes on time and writing bad checks. But it was in 2002 that he lost his right to own a gun when he pleaded guilty to a felony in North Carolina for possessing an unregistered fully automatic gun. He spent not time in prison for this charge. (Note: This conviction probably wouldn't hold up in court in 2024 given the Supreme Court's recent ruling)

In 2010, he again pleaded guilty to felonies after he was charged with possession of stolen goods: a blowtorch, a pull-cart and a power cord, according to the district attorney's office. As the owner of several roofing companies, he has been repeatedly sued by people accusing him of not paying his bills. (He didn't pay his subcontractors much like Trump)

On April 21, Routh directed an X message to Elon Musk, writing: "I would like to buy a rocket from you. I wish to load it with a warhead for Putins Black sea mansion bunker to end him. Can you give me a price please."

Routh was blocked from the "Volunteers for Ukraine" chat group on Signal last year and blacklisted, after appearing "delusional" with promises to bring foreign volunteer recruits to the country despite having no military background, said a former U.S. volunteer with the legion, who asked not to be named.
While on leave in the west from battle in Ukraine, he and fellow volunteers tried their best to avoid Routh and others who made such grand promises, the volunteer told Reuters.
The International Legion, where many foreign fighters in Ukraine serve, said it had no links with Routh.

Routh mocked President Joe Biden on social media and suggested in a 2023 self-published book that he voted for Trump in 2016. But he then wrote that backing Trump was a “terrible mistake” and at various points described the former president as a “fool,” a “buffoon,” and an “idiot.”

On X in 2020, Routh expressed support for Democratic U.S. presidential candidate Bernie Sanders and mocked Biden as "sleepy Joe."

Earlier this year, Routh tagged Biden in a post on X: "@POTUS Your campaign should be called something like KADAF. Keep America democratic and free. Trumps should be MASA ...make Americans slaves again master. DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose."

North Carolina voting records showed no party affiliation for Routh, though he did vote in this year's Democratic Party primary.

Addressing Iran, Routh wrote that “you are free to assassinate Trump” for the former president’s decision to withdraw the United States from the Iran nuclear deal in 2018.

In his 291-page book “Ukraine’s Unwinnable War,” Routh argued that democracy needed defending around the world and the United States had its own “catastrophe” on Jan 6, 2021, “perpetrated by Donald Trump and his undemocratic posse.”

Court records showed Routh has a long history of breaking traffic laws, not paying his taxes on time and writing bad checks. But it was in 2002 that he lost his right to own a gun when he pleaded guilty to a felony in North Carolina for possessing an unregistered fully automatic gun. He spent not time in prison for this charge. (Note: This conviction probably wouldn't hold up in court in 2024 given the Supreme Court's recent ruling)

In 2010, he again pleaded guilty to felonies after he was charged with possession of stolen goods: a blowtorch, a pull-cart and a power cord, according to the district attorney's office. As the owner of several roofing companies, he has been repeatedly sued by people accusing him of not paying his bills. (He didn't pay his subcontractors much like Trump)

On April 21, Routh directed an X message to Elon Musk, writing: "I would like to buy a rocket from you. I wish to load it with a warhead for Putins Black sea mansion bunker to end him. Can you give me a price please."

Routh was blocked from the "Volunteers for Ukraine" chat group on Signal last year and blacklisted, after appearing "delusional" with promises to bring foreign volunteer recruits to the country despite having no military background, said a former U.S. volunteer with the legion, who asked not to be named.
While on leave in the west from battle in Ukraine, he and fellow volunteers tried their best to avoid Routh and others who made such grand promises, the volunteer told Reuters.
The International Legion, where many foreign fighters in Ukraine serve, said it had no links with Routh.

Still stuck in team mode. None of this matters if the Intel Agencies decided to use him to do their bidding.

It's called "The Establishment."

There's a reason the likes of Bush and Cheney have also attached to Clinton/Obama/Biden and it's not because their fearful of the "threat to democracy."

It's because they are fearful of their legacy being exposed and any fallout as a result.

Still stuck in team mode. None of this matters if the Intel Agencies decided to use him to do their bidding.

It's called "The Establishment."

There's a reason the likes of Bush and Cheney have also attached to Clinton/Obama/Biden and it's not because their fearful of the "threat to democracy."

It's because they are fearful of their legacy being exposed and any fallout as a result.

Quite the conspiracy.

It would be one thing if Bush/Cheney/Clinton/Obama/Biden grouped together against someone who had shown themselves to be a rational actor.

But that’s not the case here. Trump had shown himself to be completely unhinged. It’s much more likely that Trump is the problem here. In fact he’s sink unhinged, it’s bringing together people from far different ends of the spectrum.

Quite the conspiracy.

It would be one thing if Bush/Cheney/Clinton/Obama/Biden grouped together against someone who had shown themselves to be a rational actor.

But that’s not the case here. Trump had shown himself to be completely unhinged. It’s much more likely that Trump is the problem here. In fact he’s sink unhinged, it’s bringing together people from far different ends of the spectrum.

Yet, America was far more stable under his leadership both economically and from a foreign affairs standpoint.

Weird how that works.

Quite the conspiracy.

Trump is an unhinged fool. He's that way win or lose. His cult is more unhinged than he is- just trash

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT