ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

You obviously never listened to Bob Woodward's interview with Trump.

Fowl - Of course the deaths were heavier on the front end. That's what happens when a new virus first hits a population.

It didn't help that leaders like Cuomo were shoving COVID patients in nursing homes and they were literally incentivizing hospitals to tag a death as a COVID death.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with the fact that our government created and allowed the virus to be unleashed on the public at large even though they were banned from doing this?

Obama first stopped this research and then green-lighted it before he left.

Read up.

You obviously never listened to Bob Woodward's interview with Trump.
Wonder what Woodward would say about the new drug-resistant case of TB currently in an illegal in isolation in a New Orleans hospital. He crossed illegally into our nation just weeks ago among a group of some 200 fellow illegals. The CDC is currently trying to track down those illegals and also isolate them. Imagine how many people those 200+ illegals have come in contact with thanks to Kamala Harris.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Wonder what Woodward would say about the new drug-resistant case of TB currently in an illegal in isolation in a New Orleans hospital. He crossed illegally into our nation just weeks ago among a group of some 200 fellow illegals. The CDC is currently trying to track down those illegals and also isolate them. Imagine how many people those 200+ illegals have come in contact with thanks to Kamala Harris.
It's not about what Woodward would say it's about what Trump admitted to in the interview regarding his handling of the pandemic. You Trump cultists are totally lost in your world of lies and "alternate facts". My fear is it won't go away even with Trump's defeat and incarceration. That's why I would support a pardon for Trump even though he doesn't deserve it.

It's not about what Woodward would say it's about what Trump admitted to in the interview regarding his handling of the pandemic. You Trump cultists are totally lost in your world of lies and "alternate facts". My fear is it won't go away even with Trump's defeat and incarceration. That's why I would support a pardon for Trump even though he doesn't deserve it.
You Trump haters continue to believe everything negative thing you read about Trump. Any author can interpret what a subject means in an interview anyway he wants. I learned that the first year of my doctoral program. My doctoral chair used Woodward’s books as examples of how to not write personal interview results. Woodward is loved by Dems because of his hate for Republicans.

You Trump haters continue to believe everything negative thing you read about Trump. Any author can interpret what a subject means in an interview anyway he wants. I learned that the first year of my doctoral program. My doctoral chair used Woodward’s books as examples of how to not write personal interview results. Woodward is loved by Dems because of his hate for Republicans.

33!
Gee whiz! This is MAGA-ugly! We sure we want MAGA "back in"? 😲

"It's just unthinkable that our country has come to this," retired Air Force Lt. Gen. James Clapper, who served as the U.S. director of National Intelligence and DIA chief, told USA TODAY.

Raiklin, who calls himself Trump's "Secretary of Retribution," has gone so far as to compile a "Deep State Target List" of more than 350 people he says he'll go after in a second Trump administration.

An effective President should downplay a major virus to prevent a nationwide panic. Biden made the panic a way to take rights away from citizens, that they will never get back unless Trump restores them. BTW, why is Biden /Harris downplaying the CDC’s desperate battle against the current epidemic of diseases that were once conquered in the U.S. now reappearing and killing. thousands of people — especially children?

33!
Gee whiz! This is MAGA-ugly! We sure we want MAGA "back in"? 😲

The same Clapper who was found lying on several documents — especially the Russia-gate nonsense!!?? Come on Flame, you really need to upgrade your sources. As a professor of graduate-level research courses I would give you an F on your sources bibliography.

All you need to know:

“Vice President Kamala Harris said during a CNN town hall on Wednesday night that the Biden-Harris administration did “the right thing” by allowing millions of illegal aliens to pour across America’s borders.”

What lies are those?

The entire thing has now been admitted by every relevant government agency (CIA, FBA, DOD, DOE, etc.)

Even NYT and WP have been forced to admit that we created it.

You have 8 States (both red and blue) suing the vaccine manufacturers.

You have foreign countries also suing them.

You have the Netherlands forcing Bill Gates to stand trial.

Ralph Beric and UNC are currently under a microscope for their role.

What lies?

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Reactions: hahnenkampf
What lies are those?

The entire thing has now been admitted by every relevant government agency (CIA, FBA, DOD, DOE, etc.)

Even NYT and WP have been forced to admit that we created it.

You have 8 States (both red and blue) suing the vaccine manufacturers.

You have foreign countries also suing them.

You have the Netherlands forcing Bill Gates to stand trial.

Ralph Beric and UNC are currently under a microscope for their role.

What lies?

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
☝️what he said. BOOM!

Reactions: Ward Jr
North Carolina and Maui storm victims received $750.00.

The people running this country very obviously hate Americans.

Any fool voting for them because of TDS they got from their TV set should be sent to the glue factory.

Reactions: cocks rule
Maybe the "Trump-is-Hitler" thing could work if Trump were unknown. But....

He's been famous for 5 decades. Beloved by US elites. The star of a hit NBC prime-time show. Oprah suggested he should run for President. Hung out with rappers and billionaires. The Clintons went to his wedding.

And -- just 3 years ago! - he was President for 4 years and nobody except MSNBC viewers remembers death camps, wars of conquest or other Hitlerian behavior.

And it's been all tried before, including this same John Kelly crap. Has the stench of desperation.

Here we go. If you've ever spend any time outside of this country, it's shocking to see that people are in far better health than we are and only visit MDs on rare occasion. This country has been methodically poisoned for profit over the course of decades.

Reactions: cocks rule
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT