ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

Watson - You don't seem to have TDS.

No one is voting for Kamala's policies.

Are you just doing this for your fix?
Noone with 1/4 of a brain cell would vote for this Cackling, IDIOT Harris.... They are only voting for her because they dont like how Trump talks... KRAZY, when you put your family and Friends needs above your petty little hate for a MAN!!

Reactions: Ward Jr
How many people did Trump have shot after he didn't get his desired result? How many did he have imprisoned? You know, like a dictator would do.

The Electoral Count Act is a vague and convoluted law, even after it was amended in 2022. What is not convoluted is your lie that Trump urged supporters to storm the Capitol. With that there is no confusion. You know exactly what you are doing, but a sewer rat isn't concerned with the disease it spreads.

I realize you terrorists are still agitated that you weren't allowed to steal the 2000 election in Florida, but sometimes the law is on your side, and sometimes it isn't.

What is it like having to lie to yourself and others to support your presidential candidate?

Wouldn't the fact you have to lie to yourself be a huge red flag that you're making the wrong decision?

What is it like having to lie to yourself and others to support your presidential candidate?

Wouldn't the fact you have to lie to yourself be a huge red flag that you're making the wrong decision?
Just because you're too (d)umb to understand it doesn't mean it's a lie.

Dictators withhold evidence. Dictators want to enter homes, unironically, at the point of a gun, of lawful gun owners. Dictators abhor free speech and establish ratlines for their despotic supporters to squeal on their neighbor's Thanksgiving dinner. How many vaccines did you and the mouse in your pocket "force" people to get? Or are you just a commen-dic-tator?

Reactions: Lurker123
Just because you're too (d)umb to understand it doesn't mean it's a lie.

Dictators withhold evidence. Dictators want to enter homes, unironically, at the point of a gun, of lawful gun owners. Dictators abhor free speech and establish ratlines for their despotic supporters to squeal on their neighbor's Thanksgiving dinner. How many vaccines did you and the mouse in your pocket "force" people to get? Or are you just a commen-dic-tator?
Don’t worry, when morons like these get taxed on “unrealized capital gains” they’ll rethink it.

What is sad is that this is the lie.

That’s the scary point. Someone claiming a sitting president tried to overturn an election via an illegal order to his vice president and urged his supporters to storm the capitol is more true than saying a sitting president used the court system.

Let that sink in.
What words did he use to “urge his supporters to storm the capitol”?

Last edited:
Reactions: cockofdawn
Don’t worry, when morons like these get taxed on “unrealized capital gains” they’ll rethink it.
Especially the Hollywood celebrities who are paying millions at fundraisers for Harris. But then again they all have top-dollar accountants who can easily pass along their tax obligations to their ticket buyers or by investing in tax credit schemes established by Dem politicians to avoid taxes.

You do know that the bulk of parts made and manufacturing by John Deere is out of country to include China?
Of course, a number of parts for such equipment is made overseas because in many cases there are no such parts made in the United States for cost and market share reasons.

BTW - Deere has had a smaller production footprint in Mexico since the 50s. They announced several years ago they would expand their cab production there and have nearly completed that transition which is about 5% of their overall production.

Slapping a 200% tariff on Deere products will severely hurt farmers and make Chinese and especially South Korean alternatives much more attractive. but farmers who already have Deere products will be the ones hurt the most.

It was a stupid thing to suggest singling out Deere that way, especially when your suggested tariff on Chinese products is lower than it is on Deere.

Most likely somebody got in trump’s ear and suggested that to him and then he went out there without running it by anyone and started talking about it because even a number of conservative economists have already come out against it. That’s his style- shoot from the mouth and try to figure it out later.

Last edited:
Of course, numerous parts for nearly everything are made overseas because in many cases there are no such parts made in the United States for costs reasons.

Deere has had production in Mexico since the 50s. They announced several years ago they would expand their cab production there and have nearly completed that transition which is about 5% of their production.

Slapping a 200% tariff on Deere products will severely hurt farmers and make Chinese and especially South Korean alternatives much more attractive.

It was a stupid thing to suggest singling out Deere that way.

Or they could just choose to make the parts in the US again and the US government will receive tax revenue as a result?

Isn't this the point to stop outsourcing to other countries?

We now need tax revenue more than ever. Remember?

Again, it's a miracle someone like you is able to survive.

In reality, a lot of democrats won't support it either.
My wife has an accounting degree. So she does our taxes (does substantially most of the spending, too :(). To quote her, taxing unrealized gains is a "silly" idea. I agree.

And you are right, my friend.....that idea is going nowhere, even with most Democrats. What some don't realize is that Biden tried that previously when the Democrats were in the majority in the House and Senate. It went nowhere. What Harris is doing is giving a "sop" to the progressives in the Democratic party. That's how the game is played, by both parties. They make concessions of no great value to appease the extremists in their party.

I'd be shocked if that's something that Biden is for. He was always a moderate, a center-left Senator. But, as I said, that's the way the game is played. You make "concessions" that are meaningless in order to get something that you really, really want. They play that game at the State level, too, and, I suspect, at the local government level as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker123
You do know that the bulk of parts made and manufacturing by John Deere is out of country to include China?

It might impact where they decide to locate their production. So, if this tariff were to happen, it might change what they would decide to produce in the U.S. and it would make them less profitable, negatively impacting the communities where John Deere is located." Said Professor Eric Eller of Iowa’s Loras College, who studies issues that impact Iowa’s farmers.

Eller believes that it would potentially hurt trade agreements the United States has between Mexico and Canada.

He elaborated, "According to the free trade area that we're apart of with Canada and Mexico, there are things that we can and shouldn’t do.”

Eller also said that the tariff would trickle down to impact farmers in America, making their products less competitive in global markets, leading them to have to charge more because of higher costs of production.

My wife has an accounting degree. So she does our taxes (does substantially most of the spending, too :(). To quote her, taxing unrealized gains is a "silly" idea. I agree.

And you are right, my friend.....that idea is going nowhere, even with most Democrats. What some don't realize is that Biden tried that previously when the Democrats were in the majority in the House and Senate. It went nowhere. What Harris is doing is giving a "sop" to the progressives in the Democratic party. That's how the game is played, by both parties. They make concessions of no great value to appease the extremists in their party.

Right, it’s just a political cookie for a small segment, that both sides toss out all the time. Harris doesn’t even talk about it. Biden almost never mentioned it. It was going nowhere.

And the unrealized gain proposal only would impact those making over 100 million, and the proposal had several huge loopholes.

There are people complaining endlessly about this in the public that made $0.97 last year in interest in their only savings account that seem to think their bank is going to call them after Election Day and send them a tax bill.

Reactions: gamecock stock
It might impact where they decide to locate their production. So, if this tariff were to happen, it might change what they would decide to produce in the U.S. and it would make them less profitable, negatively impacting the communities where John Deere is located." Said Professor Eric Eller of Iowa’s Loras College, who studies issues that impact Iowa’s farmers.

Eller believes that it would potentially hurt trade agreements the United States has between Mexico and Canada.

He elaborated, "According to the free trade area that we're apart of with Canada and Mexico, there are things that we can and shouldn’t do.”

Eller also said that the tariff would trickle down to impact farmers in America, making their products less competitive in global markets, leading them to have to charge more because of higher costs of production.

Said a Globalist Democratic Professor....

Canada and Mexico will have to deal with it and they will.

We're broke. It's time to think about America again. Wake up, Gomer.

Right, it’s just a political cookie for a small segment, that both sides toss out all the time. Harris doesn’t even talk about it. Biden almost never mentioned it. It was going nowhere.

And the unrealized gain proposal only would impact those making over 100 million, and the proposal had several huge loopholes.

There are people complaining endlessly about this in the public that made $0.97 last year in interest in their only savings account that seem to think their bank is going to call them after Election Day and send them a tax bill.
And Biden was a moderate, center-left Senator. I would be shocked if that was something he really wanted. I think he threw a meaningless bone to the AOCs/Warrens/Sanders of the party to get their support on legislation he really wanted. It's a game.

Wow — Nancy Mace taking it to the Charleston County Dem Sheriff. Looks like the Sheriff is using a back door technique to make Charleston County a sanctuary county.

What words did he use to “urge his supporters to storm the capitol”?

I know this is futile because you’re never going to admit the truth.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

I know this is futile because you’re never going to admit the truth.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Why not just agree to Voter ID and stop all of the nonsense?

Every American citizen who wants to vote could get registered as we've previously discussed.

One party seems to really enjoy the muddied system for some reason?

This isn't rocket science.

Kamala Harris owns 4 luxury homes all from taxpayer dollars even though she's a complete idiot.

Trump hasn't made a dime from being in office. It's actually cost him.

Democrats literally count on their voters to have absolutely no logic or critical thinking skills of any kind whatsoever.

Flamer is delivering for them.
Yes, Trump donated his entire salary while in office to numerous charities. That said, I’ve been purchasing outstanding wines from the Trump Winery in Charlottesville for a decade now. I’ve also stayed in many of the Trump Hotels and Resorts. The Resort in Charlottesville is world-class in luxury.

Wow — Nancy Mace taking it to the Charleston County Dem Sheriff. Looks like the Sheriff is using a back door technique to make Charleston County a sanctuary county.

The department has asked Mace to provide information on specifically what she is talking about but so far- she has not produced anything.

“We are still researching what she is alluding to,” Allen said, challenging Mace to produce the whistleblower that she says alerted her to the incident. “We are confident that if something did happen regarding that incident that we followed policy and procedure.” - Amber Allen, a spokesperson for the sheriff’s office,

Graziano was adamant that her agency has not released a detainee without a judge’s order nor have they refused any orders, suggesting that Mace was “mischaracterizing events” for political gain.

“The Charleston County Sheriff’s Office — as well as any other law enforcement officer in this state — cannot and has never been able to legally arrest someone because of their immigration (civil) legal status,” the Sept. 24 statement read. “Our policy clearly states, on our public website, that: ‘The SACDC will only hold residents for ICE if they have an I-247, a detainer and Immigration Order signed by an Immigration Judge. The Immigration Judge’s order does not have an expiration and will be honored to hold the resident."

There are currently 13 individuals housed in the Al Cannon Detention Center that are on a hold by an immigration judge, according to the sheriff’s office.

‘She’s a liar’: Charleston County sheriff refutes Mace’s claims of mishandling immigration enforcement​

And Biden was a moderate, center-left Senator. I would be shocked if that was something he really wanted. I think he threw a meaningless bone to the AOCs/Warrens/Sanders of the party to get their support on legislation he really wanted. It's a game.

It was like Trump promising a "great new healthcare" plan back in 2015-2016- and never producing one even thought he repeatedly said it would be released in a few weeks. Never happened.

Then he mentioned it again in the recent debate that he was about ready to release something- and he hasn't said a word about it since then.

He lied about that to throw a cookie at his right flank

Reactions: uscwatson21
Reactions: uscwatson21
Yes, Trump donated his entire salary while in office to numerous charities.

You have every right to blow your money. No one would argue that.

An investigation began in 2017 that Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El Sisi was seeking to give Trump $10 million to boost his 2016 election campaign. Federal investigators discovered in 2019 that, only five days before Trump was sworn into office, nearly $10 million in cash was withdrawn on behalf of an organization linked to Egyptian intelligence.

In the U.S., receiving funds from overseas is a federal crime.

Yes, Trump donated his entire salary while in office to numerous charities. That said, I’ve been purchasing outstanding wines from the Trump Winery in Charlottesville for a decade now. I’ve also stayed in many of the Trump Hotels and Resorts. The Resort in Charlottesville is world-class in luxury.

Just a clarification for everyone else that might read this

Trump has nothing to do with the winery nor does the Trump organization. His son Eric is the President of it. Seems to be one of the businesses that Eric is involved with himself- at least his name is attached to it which seems to be more of the Trump approach. Donald famously doesn't drink and doesn't seem to enjoy being around folks drinking due to his late brother's issues. (The one single thing I have respect for him about)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT