ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

What happened to Fox News? Why does she keep correcting MAGA? 😬

I talked to our administrative pastor yesterday. He's been in Western North Carolina since Friday. He leads a team from our church that does disaster relief.

I don't know how his politics. We don't talk about that. I asked him what he thought of the emergency response efforts that he had seen and he thought that is was good. In one instance, he said the resources were probably more than some areas could handle at the time because some had lost everything and really couldn't stay where they were so they didn't need too much "stuff" right now as he described it.

he simply said it was going to take a very long time as it always does. He said the destruction is really bad, but it was very typical of things he has seen going back to 2005 when he started this ministry at our church.

He did mention some residents there were asking questions that made him think they were getting some bad information but he didn't go into details. He said that wasn't unusual in these situations. Lots of people helping people. Lots of different groups there, including government agencies, private groups, churches, and just some volunteers- all things that are routine after disasters.

Biden canceled his upcoming international trip to “deal with the hurricane catastrophes.” The countries he planned on visiting are all breathing a sigh of relief because they don’t have to cover for his senility. Biden or Harris solving any national crisis is laughable.

Yep. Obvious Puppets.

MAGA keep doing MAGA things.

FEMA Administrator Deanne Criswell on Donald Trump:

“His accusations are just completely false…We really have just got to stop this rhetoric because what it's doing is it's putting fear in the people that we're not going to be there to help them."

MAGA keep doing MAGA things.

FEMA Administrator Deanne Criswell on Donald Trump:

“His accusations are just completely false…We really have just got to stop this rhetoric because what it's doing is it's putting fear in the people that we're not going to be there to help them."

Oh. Is that what the corrupt FEMA administrator is saying??? I'm sure she doesn't want to cover her butt or anything. :)

Cat Lady - You're one Low Information Voter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT