ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn Taking It To Court...Literally

She is a well respected coach at a nationally recognized law school. She has personal contact to the best law minds in the state. Do you think they gave her the wrong information.

Looks like the SEC fines the Missouri AD $25,000 over comments made about Dawn...

It's about Damn F'ing time!!!!

I bet the SEC was next on the lawsuit...

CYA by the SEC. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now, about that public apology and retraction from Sterk...
(No, I'm not holding my breath.)

Wow, so the SEC has to wait until Dawn takes action before they say "oh yeah, us too!" What a damn joke.

The fine may be to put more pressure on Mizzou. Basically, the SEC is saying the AD is in the wrong. He should just apologize and be done with it.

I'm eating all this up with a spoon. I haven't seen this much off-the-court intrigue and animus since the ACC days. I just wish we could have a similar scenario with another SEC school we play every year centering around either football or men's basketball. I don't care which one it is, either. That would be perfect. I hope the hatred intensifies.

I'm eating all this up with a spoon. I haven't seen this much off-the-court intrigue and animus since the ACC days. I just wish we could have a similar scenario with another SEC school we play every year centering around either football or men's basketball. I don't care which one it is, either. That would be perfect. I hope the hatred intensifies.
Always knew you were a hater :)

Don't worry, I have feeling this is exactly the next step.

Reactions: king ward
Just curious, if someone slandered and defamed you on a national platform, attempting to undermine an impeccable reputation that you spent your entire career building, would you just let it die and move on?
Yes, I would say my piece to the media. And tell them what he did was uncalled for but after I said how I felt I would move on. The lawsuit will do nothing but drag it out. I'm just not big on suing people.

Stim Jerk doesn't have the balls to apologize! He is spineless POS! I am shocked that the Mizzou President didn't demand that Jerk apologize. The whole school is classless from the top to the bottom!

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
If Sterk thinks a USC WBB game is a tough environment, he's going to really enjoy the Richland County Courthouse (especially if Judge Casey Manning is presiding).

Had he apologized there would be no issue. What an idiot. So glad Dawn took up for herself. Count me in the group that thinks USC's response was a little underwhelming.

Can I get an honorary law degree by just reading this thread?

Thankfully there is plenty of television footage and recorded press interviews that can be seen and heard to give a quick and just resolution.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
No offense King but I really don't want Misery as a rival. I don't think they are worthy.
If the hatred and vitriol are great enough, you can learn to hate ANY school. Besides, I'm advocating we need to be psychotically adversarial with at least one other divisional opponent besides Missouri.

IMO, the SEC is pulling for an out of court settlement, Sterk to issue a public apology, and for the schools and league to move on.
Great idea, but “too late “ that ship has sailed...,,,

Hey StAnky this is your egg,.,please apply generously to your effn face! !!!!

Did you morons not realize Dawn is the face of USA Olympic Basketball????

Sad Mizery must exist in a vortex beyond the real world, any who wants to come back to reality....::

Last edited:
You don't seriously believe that? She'll win this case hands down.. In fact any decent judge will advise him to settle..

Judges must be different there. A judge doing that in most states would be an ethics violation. Not their role. She should win unless it is true (very unlikely). Damages may not be that great, but they will be more than nominal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT