ADVERTISEMENT

Decommited

Garnetskies

Nov 30, 2017
Demarko Williams gone...oh well its like we never knew you.Pretty bad to decomitt and there is absolutely nothing going on.

December.......After lots of prayer, I have decided to commit to the University of South Carolina, Respect my decision...... March....After lots of prayer I have decided to decommit from the University of South Carolina..... Respect my decision

Reactions: Garnetskies
SELLING-ICE-TO-AN-ESKIMO-IMAGE.jpg

A 5’10” 165lb 3*....... I think we’ll be alright. Go get someone who wants to be here.

Reactions: Judson1
lol and when he signed? just be consistent. all decommitments are disheartening for the staff and fanbase.
I’m not digging back to find it, but I doubt I expressed any excitement at the time of his commitment. So I’m being consistent.

Reactions: Scuba_do
Looks like a few offers started rolling in namely FSU,Ole Miss, Ark, Maryland, Nebraska, UK, UT, etc after his commitment to us.... Not sure what else changed from March 11th when he posted this appearing to be recruiting for the school? Is it possible he is trying to get a package deal for one of his buddies? Is he one of those recruits that needs constant pampering and hand holding by the staff even after he commits to a school? FSU offers, and he decommits, Is FSU the front runner, although they are not really the FSU of old? I guess there are endless possibilities when left up to speculation. In any event you hate to lose a kid that attended our Jr. Day, the staff offers him, and he commits. With that said, an opportunity opens up for another talented recruit who wants to be here and help us compete in the SEC.

[URL='https://twitter.com/DWilliams_4']₁dw1x
@DWilliams_4
[/URL]
yall help me get my brother to join me !!! #SPURSUP
2:28 PM · Mar 11, 2020 from Atlanta, GA·Twitter for iPhone

Looks like a few offers started rolling in namely FSU,Ole Miss, Ark, Maryland, Nebraska, UK, UT, etc after his commitment to us.... Not sure what else changed from March 11th when he posted this appearing to be recruiting for the school? Is it possible he is trying to get a package deal for one of his buddies? Is he one of those recruits that needs constant pampering and hand holding by the staff even after he commits to a school? FSU offers, and he decommits, Is FSU the front runner, although they are not really the FSU of old? I guess there are endless possibilities when left up to speculation. In any event you hate to lose a kid that attended our Jr. Day, the staff offers him, and he commits. With that said, an opportunity opens up for another talented recruit who wants to be here and help us compete in the SEC.

₁dw1x
@DWilliams_4

yall help me get my brother to join me !!! #SPURSUP
2:28 PM · Mar 11, 2020 from Atlanta, GA·Twitter for iPhone
Nahhh, no disrespect to Demarko but 3 star athletes don't get package deals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT