ADVERTISEMENT

Deleted

Bobo got fired from CSU. If he was still a HC I don't think he would have stepped down on his own to take our OC position.
Beamer said he valued as much HC experience as he could get. That was alot of HC experience that walked out the door Bobo and Friend.

Satterfield is the Muschamp of OC candidates. He's the guy left after you are passed over for all the guys you really wanted.

I am for firing Beamer now and going after Herman or Malzahn. I mean if the evidence isn't there that this hire already failed, I don't know what it would take. I guess Beamer's list of super assistants was complete BS. Tanner must be fired yesterday.
Really like your 1st paragraph,but I am willing to give Beamer a chance, but I just don't get the Satterfield hire. Would like to have had Garrett Riley. Thought he was an option?

Satterfield couldn't even keep a HC job. Read his Bio
We had good Coaches in Bobo and Friend and we let them slip away from us.
WHY????????? Do we do dumb crap like this.

Bobo was terrible. Even when he had a roster of 5 star players at UGA his offense was very predictable. Let’s hope Satterfield learned a lot from Rhule and maybe picked up a few nuggets from Brady.
Bobo was a$$..

Not true. He has a short tenure everywhere he has been. Why do think that is? This happens to people who suck at their job. They are replaced by others.

Since our AD and to much of our fanbase have low Expectations and don't care about our football program why should

the rest of us. Let's all just develop apathy.

I never thought we would return to King Dixon Sparky Woods days.

But Tanner and MusChamp have us there again and maybe the lowest of all time.
Tanner would make King Dixon look good. Ray is the worst, most incompetent AD in America!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT