ADVERTISEMENT

Demetrius Summers arrested again

Sad. Wow he was talented. Only by the Grace of God are any of us who we are, and could have gotten off track at a young age, no matter your parents or financial means. I had a lot of "rich" friends with good parents growing up that went down a dark path. I was wild in younger college years and thank God I never de-railed. People are so self righteous to bash people who make poor choices. A prayer or two for them would be nice though.

Reactions: freekoffhisleash
Meat should've gone to Clemmy. As long as a kid's mega-talented he can have a piss-poor superstar attitude and smoke all the weed he wants without any fear of real trouble. These days you can even get popped with some blow in the car up thar and barely miss a step.

Man I hate this for him because he is a former Gamecock but by the same token 99% of our Gamecock football players do not act like this and live a good life. I truly hope Summers can turn his life around and stay clean. Drugs is a terrible addiction that ruins lives and those around him. I wouldn't wish addiction on my worst enemies...even them Clems or dawgs. Get clean and get your life turned around brother. Once a Gamecock, always a Gamecock!

Reactions: kick#
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT