ADVERTISEMENT

Desmond Evans on South Carolina

dssgateway1

Sep 11, 2010
hartsville sc
www.google.com
“It’s going pretty good,” Evans said. “I can say South Carolina will be in my top list. Me and South Carolina have a relationship that’s pretty good right now. I was supposed to go up there for a camp but I didn’t go because I had different plans. Everything else is great. They text me everyday and I text them back, stuff like that.”
Evans does not have a timeline for a decision, and he plans to take his five official visits before deciding. He said USC will get one of those. As for the deciding factors for the winning school, Evans has a couple of things in mind.

Not Burch, but a pretty darn good big time player. I know Chris has said that he that he thinks Evans is North Carolina bound, but I believe he felt the same on Kaba also
Would hate it if Chris is wrong again, but it would also make my day if he is. lol

Reactions: Zann77 and jonesz21
After the Holes start either 1-4 or 0-5 and finish with 3 or 4 wins, then lets see how steong these commitments hold broseph.Mack Brown is also on that Spurrier plan as well.

I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed we were down to UNC 34-0 at the half.

“It’s going pretty good,” Evans said. “I can say South Carolina will be in my top list. Me and South Carolina have a relationship that’s pretty good right now. I was supposed to go up there for a camp but I didn’t go because I had different plans. Everything else is great. They text me everyday and I text them back, stuff like that.”
Evans does not have a timeline for a decision, and he plans to take his five official visits before deciding. He said USC will get one of those. As for the deciding factors for the winning school, Evans has a couple of things in mind.

Not Burch, but a pretty darn good big time player. I know Chris has said that he that he thinks Evans is North Carolina bound, but I believe he felt the same on Kaba also
Would hate it if Chris is wrong again, but it would also make my day if he is. lol

Kedrick Bingley-Jones out of Charlotte also just went 100% UNC. Unfortunately for the Gamecocks, yall may not get another 4-5* out of the State of NC.

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitu...e-Day-School-208455/CurrentExpertPredictions/

Our recruiting staff is tops in the country. Ain't worried about the future of gamecock football at all. We will continue to rise to the top in recruiting and it will show on the field this year and in the future.

I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed we were down to UNC 34-0 at the half.

Well you are an old wise cock so you may know what you are talking about. Hopefully you woke up before the cocks scored 35 in the second half!!!

Come on 45, I am a regular poster here, have been for years!!!
All the same person.

You mean like “ coaching a 3 win team to next year a 6 win bowl team to a 9 win team the next “???
Sounds like he can do both
But thanks for your “ we “ post lol
No, I mean like being above a career .568 or whatever winning percentage and beat ranked teams and actually look like he knows what he's doing on game day.

Lol. Eyeroll

If he wins this opener, which I doubt, he will be at UNC when Muschamp leaves here. Mark it.

I would not be a happy camper if this became a reality it sounds like bizarro world.....regrettably as a life long Gamecock I know this possibility exists however remote.

I’m banking on Fedora has saddled Mack with few options for this year (& hopefully next), and this will be the frustration that gets Mack back to ESPN or the ACC network in three short years

I just can't imagine why any kid who visits an SEC school would decide to stay home at any of the NC schools.

Are you a ECU or UNC fan or both?
You know the answer....he does the ECU thing to disguise his Tarheel love...He's an instigator which is why I stopped responding to his posts...you let a Gamecock do what he does on our board on the Tarheel board and you will get blacklisted. Someone should create an Appy State sig and go on the Tarheel board and talk all things Gamecocks...See how long you'd be on there...

Oh well, Carolina 35 Tarheels 3...see y'all in Charlotte.

Reactions: Garnetskies
There's more than one way to win football games and recruiting elite talent is certainly an effective one. Not everyone can be Nick Saban and be great at both recruiting and coaching. Mack has always been a recruiter much more than a coach.
No doubt. I just to beat ranked teams again. And we'll have plenty of opportunities to do so this season.

Are you a ECU or UNC fan or both?

Both, grew up a Tar Heel but kid and money went to ECU so I gotta pull for the Pirates as well.

LOL, TN-cock, you've been around a long time, and we certainly have our history, you and the mods know very well I am not an instigator, nor do I speak negatively about the Gamecocks or call other posters derogatory names. I will talk a little shit leading up to the game, that's fun right? Over the last several years UNC and ECU have lost, and I do not come back hear with excuses. UNC will probably get beat this year, I'm already looking toward 2023 in hopes the Heels can put an ass whipping on the Gamecocks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT