ADVERTISEMENT

Did anyone listen to P. Orth this morning?

Really bad half? You mean ry bad yea? Take out coastal game and look at his stats. What do you see?

I see the guy that gives us the best chance to win

I think people are over reacting to one game by Scar. He played well, but I’m not buying he is our best qb

I see the guy that gives us the best chance to win

I think people are over reacting to one game by Scar. He played well, but I’m not buying he is our best qb
Sorry for my typos. I don't think everyone is over-reacting to one good game by Scar. I think everyone is simply frustrated with the way Bentley has played against UGA and Kentucky (among others). It hasn't been one bad half as you suggest. We were still in the game against Kentucky in the second half but had zero chance of winning that game with the QB play we were getting in the 2nd half.

Mark my word, if Bentley struggles Champ will have painted himself in a corner. I'm pulling for Bentley and a win tomorrow.

I have listened to Perry just about every week. Never once heard him express that he is "pissed" because he got benched. You must have a lot more insight than most of us.
Sorry, does "upset" work better?

After McIlwan got benched, he told him: “I told him, ‘Don’t ever question your ability just because they decided to go in a different direction,’” Orth said. “Make sure you go somewhere that they’re going to give you every opportunity to play,” Orth said.

“It stinks. He’s upset every week,” said Orth’s brother Calvin, a former baseball player at The Citadel. “He wants to play, obviously. If you don’t want to play, then there’s probably something wrong with you, especially when he’s got that taste in his mouth from playing before. But at the same time, people make these decisions all the time where they want to go with youth to get some experience, and he just happens to be on the wrong end of the stick.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT