ADVERTISEMENT

Did they say on Sportstalk that Dabo signed a helmet at Fluor Field

cockgrad90

Dec 4, 2000
today with 14-0 on it and the picture was on Instagram? PLEASE!!! send it to me or post that picture! I am going to hammer some taters over that! I guess when you lose, the game doesn't count? I bet if they would have won it would have counted for 15-0.

Gamecock fans, you all know they are cheating. It's only a matter of time. Like a theft, the theft keeps stealing, cheating the system, eventually he (Clemson) gets sloppy, someone talks, the ceiling drops PUNISHMENT TIME. I work with hard nose Clemson fans in the Upstate, and after 5 years of loosing to the Gamecocks, I was advised that they will do what it takes to never allow this to happen again. They will steal or lie to take recruits from us on Facebook, Twitter, lie, what ever it takes $

Gamecock fans, you all know they are cheating. It's only a matter of time. Like a theft, the theft keeps stealing, cheating the system, eventually he (Clemson) gets sloppy, someone talks, the ceiling drops PUNISHMENT TIME. I work with hard nose Clemson fans in the Upstate, and after 5 years of loosing to the Gamecocks, I was advised that they will do what it takes to never allow this to happen again. They will steal or lie to take recruits from us on Facebook, Twitter, lie, what ever it takes $
Those little green envy goblins have eaten your brain - can't you feel that? it's gotta hurt something awful --

Same plan they initiated in 1975.

Reactions: VeritasAequitas
Clemson has opened up already at a 9.5 point winner against Auburn. I have no doubt that they are cheating; however, with Watson at QB, they could go all the way. I hate them worse than anybody on this board too!

Clemson is definitely cheating. I personally spend about 80k a year on paying the players, and I'm bottom-tier in the network.

Reactions: german cock
haha.... i always laugh when our fans call them rednecks
its like a twin calling the other twin ugly

20160512_105534_zps6r435h3o.jpg

Reactions: West305
Sorry. You'll have to prove it. I'm not buying it.
i would, but i would be banned for life....i work with a tater....we are in the same room just me and him, all day, 5 days a week for the last 12yrs.....i detest clemson because of him.....many times i thought about wrapping my hands around his measly little neck and ending it, but discretion has gotten the better of me

i would, but i would be banned for life....i work with a tater....we are in the same room just me and him, all day, 5 days a week for the last 12yrs.....i detest clemson because of him.....many times i thought about wrapping my hands around his measly little neck and ending it, but discretion has gotten the better of me

you have 12 years of built up hate.....I have 32. Grew up just south of Clem. Whole entire family are iptay boosters. I could go on & on. I may even hate Clem worse than Satan.

you have 12 years of built up hate.....I have 32. Grew up just south of Clem. Whole entire family are iptay boosters. I could go on & on. I may even hate Clem worse than Satan.
I'll pull for Satan thanks. I can't speak of the harm I wish on them each year, but it's pretty bad and I'm reasonably sure it's mentally unhealthy to feel that way, but I don't care ultimately because.... Its.... Them...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT