ADVERTISEMENT

Did you know that Brad Scott had our first

Fans would feel different about Brad Scott if he didn’t let the Clemson players carry him off the field in front of the players he recruited to USC. It was one thing to go to Clemson, the in-state arch rival of the school that you just coached at for 5 years. But many probabaly would defend the move since he was fired. But to allow them to carry him off the field at Williams-Brice in front of his former recruits, and not to mention the hit put on Courtney Leavitt...Fat Bradstard isn’t bad enough. That was a classless POS move. What did Brad expect??? To get an extension after 1-10, and a divided locker room in his 5th season?

Fans would feel different about Brad Scott if he didn’t let the Clemson players carry him off the field in front of the players he recruited to USC. It was one thing to go to Clemson, the in-state arch rival of the school that you just coached at for 5 years. But many probabaly would defend the move since he was fired. But to allow them to carry him off the field at Williams-Brice in front of his former recruits, and not to mention the hit put on Courtney Leavitt...Fat Bradstard isn’t bad enough. That was a classless POS move. What did Brad expect??? To get an extension after 1-10, and a divided locker room in his 5th season?
It calls to mind that absurd piece The State ran last year with Jeff Scott just going off about our program... I wondered the same thing... did you think we should have KEPT your dad?

He also negatively recruited against SC on a level nobody had ever seen. Moreover, he had one of our graduate assistants sneak out a playbook during the Holtz years and bring it to him. True story. The GA got caught and fired.

It calls to mind that absurd piece The State ran last year with Jeff Scott just going off about our program... I wondered the same thing... did you think we should have KEPT your dad?
His dad was demoted from offensive coordinator to offensive line coach to dude that sat at a ask drawing a check. By my count, he got fired from two jobs at Clemson.

He's proven himself a lousy head coach (1-10), vindictive (allowing players to carry him off at WB), petty (all the negative recruiting), lacking self-control (obese), and a disloyal turncoat (going to the rival). I wouldn't want anything to do with this man, and I'm sorry he ever coached at my beloved USC. I suspect his character flaws fit right in at Clemson.

He basically turned being an exGamecock coach into a lucrative career at Clemson. They were so happy to get him they basically never nade him accountable for anything and let him hang around. Brad can also recruit Florida because he knows who will take the payoffs and what handlers can be easily bought. Good for them.

Reactions: IH8FATBRAD
Sorry fellows,

Brad successfully entered SC and worked 5 years for us and 20 for Clemson adding up to a hefty state retirement pension plan.

Hate the player, hate the game.

Reactions: IH8FATBRAD
USC also had to send somebody to Clemson to pick up the car that SOB wouldn't return.

His dad was demoted from offensive coordinator to offensive line coach to dude that sat at a ask drawing a check. By my count, he got fired from two jobs at Clemson.
Right. There he is sitting in a corner cutting out paper dolls. There was something on here about Rick Rod telling fatso to stay the hell away from his players. Fatso was te coach and Rich was oc at clemson at the time in the bowdown kingdom.

Reactions: Ridgerunner48
Nobody seems to want his big mouth son either. It’s always Tony Elliot you hear in the mix for job openings. His son doesn’t know crap from shine just like his fat daddy and everyone knows it.

Ahhh the fat shaming....don't look now but our current coach is going down the same path....

Reactions: Brace1
As a longtime Tiger fan with 2 USC degrees, I did not like him being carried off on their shoulders. Thought it was classless and I read long ago he didn't want it. How many assistant coaches turn out to be great HC, we see the turnover every year?
Brad Scott is great at what he does at Clemson- was line coach now he's an analyst, talent evaluator, little recruiting ,and overall support staff making plenty of $- works with his son and sees his grandchild constantly - not too shabby.

CWM is fortunate to get a second chance and he knows there will not be a 3rd if he fails - hence the quick trigger on assistants- something CDS learned quick. I hope he can get SC back relevant where the year end game could be a top 10 or 20 matchup with title implications.
It wont be next year but hope everyone is patient- he needs time to acquire talent - SC yearly schedule is brutal and UF & UT look to be making a move up.

As a longtime Tiger fan with 2 USC degrees, I did not like him being carried off on their shoulders. Thought it was classless and I read long ago he didn't want it. How many assistant coaches turn out to be great HC, we see the turnover every year?
Brad Scott is great at what he does at Clemson- was line coach now he's an analyst, talent evaluator, little recruiting ,and overall support staff making plenty of $- works with his son and sees his grandchild constantly - not too shabby.

CWM is fortunate to get a second chance and he knows there will not be a 3rd if he fails - hence the quick trigger on assistants- something CDS learned quick. I hope he can get SC back relevant where the year end game could be a top 10 or 20 matchup with title implications.
It wont be next year but hope everyone is patient- he needs time to acquire talent - SC yearly schedule is brutal and UF & UT look to be making a move up.

Tommy Bowden was /is a classless dude. He instigated Scott being carried off the field, but Scott allowed it, so he deserves any ill feelings we real Gamecocks have for him ... and Bowden too.

bowl win? With that being said, how many of you that refer to him as, Fat Brad or Fat Bradstard, are a picture of health?
I don't do any of that. And I attended the bowl win to which you refer. Brad had bad assistants and he let them drag the program to the bottom. Had it not been for that, he might have done well here.

Reactions: Brace1

I didn't the story about Jeff Scott going off about our program. Please give me the Cliff Notes!
Thanks in advance.

People forget all the important work Scott's done keeping the BBQ buffets in business. The man's practically a saint.

I didn't the story about Jeff Scott going off about our program. Please give me the Cliff Notes!
Thanks in advance.
He's been saying for over 15 years that we are a trash program and that nobody could win here and that his father did better than Holtz. Then he also said Holtz won with Fat Brad's players. Yeah, sure. His dad was so great that he got demoted at Clemson. Twice.

hqdefault.jpg

I was at that game and will never forget that despicable act! Truly classless act and showed how much character he DID NOT have! You see the difference when Camp plays Florida; he and his former players have a relationship and bond. He's not Fat Brad to me; he is Boorish Brad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT