ADVERTISEMENT

Do you personally know anyone with coronavirus?

Me and my friend has had kinda a falling out,his wife works at the nursing home where the person died Monday.but my wife let me know Sunday that she has to stay home till further notice.so Monday at work he suddenly out of the blue let me know that his house arrest is over.that didn’t make since from what my wife told me the day earlier.i told him I already knew.we went back and forth a few more times .he said my wife had a big mouth and I told him his wife was the one who told so he should be mad at her.i asked how his home stay is over so fast.he said the 2 weeks was over..he said from the 28th till Monday.thing was I played golf with him last Thursday and he played Tuesday as well with the sr guys.most of them are 70+.plus he has been to stores .I asked him why was he going out potentially getting everyone sick?he repeated himself and I told him that the person just got to the hospital last week.i asked him was the news a week behind and he hasn’t replied back..I’m kinda pissed because all 4 of my grandkids has been sick the last week or so (flu)and one of them had to go to the children hospital Thursday for a couple days.im not sure if his 2 weeks are up or not.timeline isn’t adding up..I know this has lots of grammar errors,if it gets your feathers ruffled just move along..
And this is why it is so hard to contain the virus. People are so selfish.

Sorry about your grandkids. Hope they are on the mend.

Preesh there Kingy!!

I should be hearing back from MUSC either tonight or early tomorrow morning. By all means will I keep the board posted. I'll be pretty amazed if that test comes back positive of that virus. I mean I have been very, VERY repetitively clean and neat (i.e. washing hands and cleaning the house/car/work desk, etc.,) and have even went so far as to buy gloves and the mask thingies.

Like I said, it'll be hard to explain IF I do indeed have the Corona virus, but by the same token, if the test does come back negative, then WTH did this dry and intense night-time coughing come from???

Will keep ya posted,

G

FYI, and in regards to my post quoted above, well as per MUSC, I DO NOT have the virus. Just as I thought, they claim it's just a "weird" cough going around that quite a few have been diagnosed with here in this area (i.e. Mecklenberg, Union Counties in NC, and Lancaster, Chesterfield and York Counties in SC). I list those 5 counties because thats where I've been in the last several weeks. Also and just to be upfront, I was NOT given the actual test!! It seems as if the availability of those test are of concern to the point that they simply do not wish to use them unless the "testee" falls within a certain category based on just exactly what he or she is suffering from!

To get to the point, unless my lungs become clogged, my muscles ache like hail and my heart beat starts to fall within an area of concern (FYI I do have a pacemaker defibrillator implant), then I simply do not fall within the category/area of test "qualification"!

No complaints on my part here. Like I originally stated, I honestly do not think I have the virus. If things change for the worse, by all means shall I be upfront with everyone.

Peace 'n out,

G

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT