ADVERTISEMENT

Does Iowa State have a chance against Clemson?

mavcock

Apr 20, 2002
Mauldin, SC
Their awesome RB opted out along with some other key men. I hate Clemson and all but I feel that this game won't be close. Prove me wrong.

I can’t because I don’t think they can. But dang what a black cloud that would put on their program. I feel like they blow them out and change the narrative though.

No, they can't beat Clemson. I don't think they score against Clemson.

Streeter is actually using his brain unlike Elliot. Misdirection and run...and run some more. He knows DJ cant throw.

Yes, they have a chance as did almost every team on Clemson's schedule this year.

Only a 2.5 point spread on this one...

Last edited:
Clemson was much playing better at the end of the season, after getting its running game cranked up, but of course lost some key coaches, so ISU has a definite chance, you could argue Iowa State is probably now the better coached team now that Venables is gone and Clemson is left with Dabo, a CEO type coach but who just lost some key division presidents :)

They’re killing Clemson with the tightened. Told you that was open but our coaches didn’t even try to use that.

Brock Purdy is a very good QB that has won a school record 32 games there.
Yep, not bad at all. And I know they’re missing their star RB but the kid they’re playing looks pretty good too. Not really big but he has a good burst & speed. If their OL keeps opening holes he’ll have a good night.

IDK, their OL is doing a pretty good job against CU’s DL so far. They good look offensive on that last drive. Balanced play calling as well.

Go look at recruiting rankings. They aren’t highly rated guys. My point is their coaches do a great job of maximizing their talent. Wish our OC would try learning from them.

Go look at recruiting rankings. They aren’t highly rated guys. My point is their coaches do a great job of maximizing their talent. Wish our OC would try learning from them.

Purdy was a 3 star that has been working with this OC for 3 years. Not a retired FCS QB/Grad Assistant that came in 3 weeks before the season.

BIG difference. Wish you were smart enough to see that instead of spewing your obsessive hate for our OC.

Purdy was a 3 star that has been working with this OC for 3 years. Not a retired FCS QB/Grad Assistant that came in 3 weeks before the season.

BIG difference. Wish you were smart enough to see that instead of spewing your obsessive hate for our OC.
Satterfields boy doing his thang!!!! Gotta give it to him, he is definitely All In on ineptness.

Pretty sure Shipley just said "Fu#k him" after dabo bitched at him for something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT