ADVERTISEMENT

Does Iowa State have a chance against Clemson?

He can’t recognize Purdy isn’t good and that’s why he was a low level recruit. Whatever he can do to hype up Satt, even though Satt has more talent on his offense.

LOL. He's won 32 f'ing games. 4 times as many as ALL OUR QBs COMBINED.

Dumb. He was a higher rated recruit than Zeb or Brown.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
I’m 45 years old and my daughter is a senior at Clemson and I hate them so bad. I pay money to a school that I absolutely hate. I’m sorry. I just hate Dabo and Clemson. So tired of that dang cheerleader. It seems like they get the benefit of the doubt on calls and are so darn lucky all the time.

You get Clemson is fast pace O so then having the ball for 30+ mins is a sign the other O can’t sustain a drive. Right? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Time of possession is time of possession. Your "D is on the field for 3/4 of the game" is a flat out lie.

Maybe on opt outs but they have had a few to leave for the portal and had some major decommitments prior to signing day
As have we, until we even get to the point where the game with them isnt over by halftime we probably shouldn’t criticize them.

Well, with the way things always go...Clemson will win and we will get curbstomped. Usually, its how it goes unless we have a HOF coach on the sidelines. Hopefully, Iowa St gets a stop and scores...goes for 2 and breaks those tater hearts.

As have we, until we even get to the point where the game with them isnt over by halftime we probably shouldn’t criticize them.
Exactly how are they being criticized and what does thus have to do with our team?
It was stated that they don’t have opt outs like no one wants to leave their team and I responded that they have had many leave for portal abs some major decommitments
I get that some here want to quickly act like every post has to somehow come back to putting our team down but why not just stick with what’s actually posted
Good grief

You get Clemson is fast pace O so then having the ball for 30+ mins is a sign the other O can’t sustain a drive. Right? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Clemson: 43 rushes. 19 passes. Total: 62 plays
USC: 20 rushes. 42 passes. Total: 62 plays

Like I said, no f'ing clue what you are talking. The D sucked as bad as the O, and it wasn't because they were on the field all night. Same number of plays and almost same time of possession.

There it is. They are beyond lucky. I definitely expect UNC to clobber us now. The Chicken Curse is definitely back with a damn vengeance.

There it is. They are beyond lucky. I definitely expect UNC to clobber us now. The Chicken Curse is definitely back with a damn vengeance.
Yep it is, watch us struggle to score 10 points tomorrow and end up with a losing record, again. Hell Mack might want to boat race us with this being Howells last game.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Clemson: 43 rushes. 19 passes. Total: 62 plays
USC: 20 rushes. 42 passes. Total: 62 plays

Like I said, no f'ing clue what you are talking. The D sucked as bad as the O, and it wasn't because they were on the field all night. Same number of plays and almost same time of possession.

Stats without context…great job. We had 25 plays in 4th quarter to their 9, when the game was already decided. They stopped tempo in the 2nd half. So that’s 53 to 27 plays in first 3/4 of the game. But tell me again how it’s the D’s fault for the O averaging 2.7 plays a drive for 3 quarters.

Purdy showing his stellar QB skills to end the game. 😆

Stats without context…great job. We had 25 plays in 4th quarter to their 9, when the game was already decided. They stopped tempo in the 2nd half. So that’s 53 to 27 plays in first 3/4 of the game. But tell me again how it’s the D’s fault for the O averaging 2.7 plays a drive for 3 quarters.

Those kind of details will just confuse him even more, just watch.

Who hasn’t?
Many have !!! Not sure how to explain this any more clear.
The poster said they don’t have opt outs as if no one ever leaves their team
Not sure what this has to do with” other teams “ since taters are the team being discussed
Response was they have had many leave by way of portal and many chose to decommit ( the discussion isn’t about any other teams )
Forgot we had a decomitment ? Really
Ok

What was he doing with those timeouts at the very end? Seemed like a pointless display if he was just getting guys in for a meaningless snap.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89

In the first half, they ran 31 plays and we ran 24. That's hardly leaving the defense on the field all night. And stop lying, I didn't say it was the D's fault. I said BOTH sucked.

And you can't bash Purdy all you want, but the fact is that he is better than Zeb and YOU were the one claiming their OC was doing more with less. Absolutely false.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT