ADVERTISEMENT

elliot fry

he doesnt need to attempt anything over 40 yards .. best kicker in schoo history.. give me succup all day
Take your 236 posts back to Anderson or wherever you are from. Fry is an excellent kicker and if we had not have a 2 pt conversion run back, he would have been positioned to kick the game winner on the last drive, and we would not be throwing the ball (and the INT) and instead we would be setting up the FG.

Take your 236 posts back to Anderson or wherever you are from. Fry is an excellent kicker and if we had not have a 2 pt conversion run back, he would have been positioned to kick the game winner on the last drive, and we would not be throwing the ball (and the INT) and instead we would be setting up the FG.
I would proudly put the ball on fry's right foot for a game winning field goal. I trust him more than almost any player on offense at the moment.

Reactions: G-C-Gamecock
Totally agree. Succup was money from day one!
Do you realize how many 4th quarter field goals Succup missed? He was very good for the first three quarters, but when the game was on the line, he missed a bunch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT