ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN+ cancellation reminder

cockgun

Aug 3, 2002
Just a friendly reminder to those who purchased the ESPN+ app and do not want to keep it beyond the game last night, you need to cancel it. I viewed this as a pay for view opportunity and since we will probably not be back on this again until next year, went ahead and just cancelled mine. To do so: 1) Log into ESPN, 2) click Manage, 3) Click Cancel, 4) click finish/confirm. It is that easy. Thanks.

I do believe every game is on ESPN + or sec+ if they isn’t on the regular channels.that’s what I saw last year anyways.

Last edited:
I do believe every game is on ESPN + or sec+ if they isn’t on the regular channels.that’s what I last year anyways.
Jedi_mike , I have to ask, did you graduate from the University of South Carolina?

Jedi_mike , I have to ask, did you graduate from the University of South Carolina?
No college as some may suspect,but a Gamecock fan since early 80s.yea my post kinda got spellchecked on me and I didn’t proofread.when u have just 10 minutes for a break,it kinda goes like that.plus I’ve never claimed to be a genius.just a regular joe.

Last edited:
No college as some may suspect,but a Gamecock fan since early 80s.yea my post kinda got spellchecked on me and I didn’t proofread.when u have just 10 minutes for a break,it kinda goes like that.plus I’ve never claimed to be a genius.just a regular joe.
We need more like you Jedi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT