ADVERTISEMENT

Feeling sorry for Pickens A&M fans

Most of them have 4 and 5 mortgages on their mobile homes to make these trips.

They may have to quit donating to the recruiting fund.
After the Land Home Mortgage fiasco in your state no bank will give a primary mortgage let alone a 2nd mortgage on a Wobbly Box home.

I should clarify, it happened here a lot as well.

I almost bought a home on IOP but couldn’t expect a good rental ROI.

I’m proud of my baby Yoda T shirt. its legit y’all
I’m just proud to not be a tater fan.
Right Skeeter?
3263721.jpg

This Clemson grad would compare my mortgage free home on the Isle of Palms to your humble abode any day.

My place in Santa Monica’s view is worth more than your pad and land. Just the view. IOP nice weather you have there I’m sure the mosquitoes love it. Location matters peaches!

Yawn....

Reactions: jbouton
My place in Santa Monica’s view is worth more than your pad and land. Just the view. IOP nice weather you have there I’m sure the mosquitoes love it. Location matters peaches!

Yawn....
Wanna bet? Putting home values aside, let’s talk mosquitos (which I don’t have as the ocean breeze keeps them away). I’d take mosquitoes any day over progressive liberals. In fact, I’d take snakes, leaches, Lyme carrying deer ticks, maggots, naked mole rats or even bot flies over progressives.

Last edited:
Wanna bet? Putting home values aside, let’s talk mosquitos (which I don’t have as the ocean breeze keeps them away). I’d take mosquitoes any day over progressive liberals. In fact, I’d take snakes, leaches, Lyme carrying deer ticks, maggots, naked mole rats or even bot flies over progressives.

He'd even take ostarine injected crotch grabbing clemsux fans...

Yawn....
Santa Monica? Yuck, move to Santa Barbara or at least Carpinteria.
That entire area is overpriced and a serious crapfest.
The best part of SM was the CA Incline before it was "fixed". How long before you start to see homeless tents on the bicycle lane?
Rhetorical question, it's already happened.
Do a Google street view at the top of the ramp and you'll see why CA has turned to absolute Sheite. 1st time I saw gang signs painted on Half Dome I knew it was time to leave that state. Razor wire around all the signs, rolling blackouts and regulatory oppression plus extreme taxation.
Sky high auto insurance due to so many uninsured motorists, etc...

There's humidity and bugs in Winchester KY, but no needles, drug addled homeless vagrants and Poop Patrol Vans.

The best part of SM was the CA Incline before it was "fixed". How long before you start to see homeless tents on the bicycle lane?
Do a Google street view at the top of the ramp and you'll see why CA has turned to absolute Sheite. 1st time I saw gang signs painted on Half Dome I knew it was time to leave that state. Razor wire around all the signs, rolling blackouts and regulatory oppression plus extreme taxation.

There's humidity and bugs in Winchester KY, but no needles, drug addled homeless vagrants and Poop Patrol Vans.

Okay...I don’t see any of that but okay. Happy with it. You couldn’t pay me to live in Kentucky. Very backwards.

Kentucky poverty is tradition. Each his own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT