ADVERTISEMENT

Fenton in the Super Bowl

I think the 49ers win. I'd like to see Green Bay advance so that Rodgers can have another shot, but the 49ers have had the better performance this season.

Would Fenton ever line up on Deebo?
aec0445c6b1673136db065b176d1e888.gif

How many times did we utilize Deebo on the end around? SF likes that play. Has been very effective.....
I don’t have a number, but we ran that quite a few times with Deebo here. It’s kinda funny; seems to me that that’s a play you don’t see a whole lot in the NFL . It’s kinda like Deebo brought it with him. Go Deebo!!

I don’t have a number, but we ran that quite a few times with Deebo here. It’s kinda funny; seems to me that that’s a play you don’t see a whole lot in the NFL . It’s kinda like Deebo brought it with him. Go Deebo!!

that was our short yardage & goal line go to play (Hayden Hurst the season before), all because we couldn’t run a single back or I formation power up the middle or off tackle for a consistent yard or two.

This allowed us to get in space and away from our formidable
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: O-line, the defense end, because the DB, & LB weren’t moving our runners momentum was hard to stop.

Seeing him in the NFL, it's hard to imagine he took himself out of the second half of his last game with USC.

I know he played for us but I will never be a Fenton fan. His behavior always irritated the hell out of me.
His antics, at times, was hard to stomach.. like getting beat for a 15 yard game and him wagging his finger after tackling the receiver... My favorite was him mauling a receiver down field and when the receiver not catching the ball he does the safe sign with a yellow flag at his feet... I will still rute for him though

The Brown kid (Alex) from SC State, is he actually on the team or on the practice squad. I think he played at Lake Marion High.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT