ADVERTISEMENT

Fin File- Ponchatron Edition

Yellowfin

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2002
Sitting on the dock having my morning coffee while girls sleep.in. Been lucky thus far with cool.weather(low 90s) nelieve me the 20-25 degree drop from the valley is pleasurable.

Outside of Gulf beaches closed so only sat on the poor beaches on missisppi side of north gulf shore, everything been great. From.behneits at Cafe Du Monde to drawing a 4 foot gator at our backyard dock to take a little catfish off the line a foot from.girls (daughter caught a 4lb blue cat. Pretty good fish for pnly a half dozen casts)

On to.a file, again from.droid so may be lots of typos as it autocorrects and difficult to type on.

Its guaranteed: Not just one, but several targets likely will be off elsewhere during this week
Perhaps someone or ones drop today. The sky will.be falling crowd will be out in full force.

It isnt one specific player but when 4 major competitors regionally are having big weekends many of the kids Carolina is recruiting will be at one or multiple events. Even Tennessee is bring in kids just mot like clemson georgia uf and fsu level.

I mentioned in last piece I think Carolina should have had an underclassman event and not sit still and watch momentum slide, but the world isnt coming to annemd if a couple names we thought we had a legit shot at drop elsewhere. News on Grimes is quite good though it is still a couple.months b4 announcement time.

Quick note on competitor: There has been much talk about UK amd Carolinas failires under Muschamp vs them. 2 days ago, they lost their top returning member of the secondary for the season. This has two points

1) UK lost ots top 4 defensive backs to graduation. This was a very good, long and experimental secondary. Im sorry but cant remember name of kid injured but he started 3 games last year(I assume because of opponent or injury) but losing the top pass rusher in country and now top 5 in secondary, UK is not a team that can simply reload like that. This should be a game to not just win now, but be a statement that they are still kentucky

2) As many injuries as SC has had including star players like Wonnom.and Deebo amongst so many others, when was the last time you saw any impactful player at UK go down? It seems every year during their run vs us we half been playing a slew of backups vs a fully healthy team. Football injuries are often simply luck
A cleat gets caught, someone rolls up on your ankle, you land wrong diving for a catch, For every cheap deliberare helmet to the knee like UT vs Lattimore, there are 10 like this. Someehow Carolina has been onnlosing side of injury gods and kentucky(clemson too).seem to have their protection. Its time the cocks get the love from the injury bug

Girls up so.gotta keep it short.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News