ADVERTISEMENT

First time I’ve felt good about the future of football

This will be huge for the confidence of the team going into next year. If we can do to Rattler's game in coaching what we did to Joyner's passing game we should expect minimum to be top three in the East. I'm not making any predictions or setting standards yet but this should be within the realm of possibilities.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
This will be huge for the confidence of the team going into next year. If we can do to Rattler's game in coaching what we did to Joyner's passing game we should expect minimum to be top three in the East. I'm not making any predictions or setting standards yet but this should be within the realm of possibilities.
Got to turn the tide and start beating UK, Missouri and UT

I’m still bummed about the Clemson blowout…. You do know that we didn’t score the entire game??? And not winning the games against Missouri and KY that we should have. Next season will be telling!

Last edited:
I heard Todd say the entire O-line will be back. If Rattler, Stogner and the returnees on O can stay healthy, we may have a good O next season. We should be pretty good on D.

In years. It’s a nice feeling!!!!
I was in the camp of Beamer being a good hire. I won't lie though, there were a couple of times this season SC was unwatchable and I was second guessing Beamer. I thought 5 wins would be a good season. I never saw yesterday coming. I think things my finally be looking up for you guys.

Reactions: xTHExNERFxHAMMERx
Beamer needed this one and Gamecock Nation needed this one. With the anticipation around Rattler's arrival next year, I think season ticket sales are going to be stronger than they've been in years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT