ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

Get what we deserved on that possession. Our coaches get way too excited and pass happy around the 15-20. We’ve run the ball well. Stick to the run. I get passing on 1st down but on 2nd and 7 we should’ve went on the ground. 3rd and 4 is so much easier than 3rd and 7 on this part of the field.

We keep doing this. Every game we keep throwing the ball way too much down here.

Get what we deserved on that possession. Our coaches get way too excited and pass happy around the 15-20. We’ve run the ball well. Stick to the run. I get passing on 1st down but on 2nd and 7 we should’ve went on the ground. 3rd and 4 is so much easier than 3rd and 7 on this part of the field.

We keep doing this. Every game we keep throwing the ball way too much down here.
Bentley has been lighting them up in the redzone, let him throw and that was a great play by their DB because it was 6

Reactions: cornstock84
That was an incredible defense play to keep Edwards from scoring there. Can’t do it any better for Jake there.

Reactions: TRUEGARNET
Bentley has been lighting them up in the redzone, let him throw and that was a great play by their DB because it was 6

Throw was good. I’m not saying it wasn’t. 2nd down he made the right play but we got nothing. The last possession we ran the ball down there to get 6. You have to be able to run the ball in the red zone to be a good team. Not saying there aren’t possessions you can’t throw it in, because you can. But at some point you have to run. We just don’t try enough. We pass way too much down here. It’s been one of our main issues this season when we haven’t gotten TDs in the red zone. And it isn’t that we can’t run...maybe we can’t. We just havent tried.

Can’t keep players from getting hurt. Injury bug is in full force this season

Honestly, I just wish we'd stick with going up tempo. Seems like every time we slow it down, we slow down our own momentum and Florida a chance to regroup.

This feels like a slow moving 3rd quarter. I would love to go into the 4th with a 2 score game and the ball...that’s asking way too much.

What was Fenton doing there on that Franks run? Looked like he was running to the block rather than trying to tackle Franks. Glad they called a hold though.

3rd and 23. They were going screen. Wonder if they’ll do it again. I’d bring some pressure here.

Gutless playcall there from florida. I’ll take it. I’d be pissed as a Florida fan.

Huge punt. We’ll need to move the chains a couple of times here. Have to get at least one first down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT