ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Loss

johns#

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2001
Let just say the Loss has hurt everyone’s dreams and hopes this year. But I promise you the Coaches, Players and Parents are hurting more watching all this down grading of them.
Everyone needs to look in the mirror and ask your self has your life been perfect?
I promise you have let your own self down.

So stand up and support these Coaches, Players and parents as we go through the last 3 games just let you would do yourself.
Go Gamecocks.

Let just say the Loss has hurt everyone’s dreams and hopes this year. But I promise you the Coaches, Players and Parents are hurting more watching all this down grading of them.
Everyone needs to look in the mirror and ask your self has your life been perfect?

So stand up and support these Coaches, Players and parents as we go through the last 3 games just let you would do yourself.
Go Gamecocks.
I agree, I will admit during a Carolina game no matter what the sports. I'm a complete basket case. But it's over and nothing you can do but go forward.

Reactions: Brace1

Go Gamecocks.

I feel bad for the players for being put in bad situations. I feel even worse for their parents. I don’t feel bad one bit for the coaches...they are paid more than enough to take the heat!

I disagree in that we should be able to call out players that do not form tackle, know their assignments, or get dragged 20 plus yards while hopelessly trying to rip a ball away from a Tight End. I blame the coaches for not correcting these issues during the course of the season. They get paid millions of dollar and as fans we should expect results in the third year of any tenure. Are we seeing that? Now I am specifically speaking about technique and effort. I am never in support of booing the players during the games or posting a player's name and saying that someone "sucks" etc. However, Moral victories are just that...feel good stories about yet another loss. SOS made that clear in his first year here. I do not saying "Good Job" when they are not doing their job well. And while I acknowledge some players do not work out, I would also argue that recruiting real talent must be improved to greatly reduce these numbers. One that can properly evaluate a player and then mold them into NFL prospects with practice and technique. We were supposed to be getting a great recruiter as a HC and yet here we are in year three we have a defense that is just horrible.

Last edited:
I make a lot of mistakes ... I don’t make 5 million a year either . Maybe if I did I would make less mistakes .

I blame coaching. And they are paid handsomely-enough to handle criticism. Need to find new line of work if not.
But you imply a relationship between responsibility and accountability and you must know that is no longer the American way. The relationship in today's society is between production and excuses.
At today's ticket prices, add-on seat-license fees not to mention concession costs and miscellaneous costs; the price of mediocrity is getting close to exceeding the national debt of some third world nations.
Many, many coaches are making millions. If they are traumatized by negative statements let them spend some of their millions on ego boosting evaluations from head doctors.
It doesn't matter whether you win or lose; it's how you spin the game.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I would also add that it ludicrous to pay $5mil/year for what we're getting. There are a lot of hungrier, younger coaches who would take a lot less.

True. We are back to old Carolina. We expect to find a way to lose. When spurrier was here no one looked forward to playing us. Now everyone expects to beat us. Hell dan Mullen expected it at halftime sat. Dayum it

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT