ADVERTISEMENT

Florida peeps...beaches

cocean

Jan 27, 2006
Have a one week vacay at PCB Aug 1st...beaches will be open righttttt?

Have a one week vacay at PCB Aug 1st...beaches will be open righttttt?

As of right now yes . It’s very dicey but right now they are still open . Bars are closed and restaurants are at 50% capacity . I’m in Destin so everything should be about the same in PCB . It’s hotter than a tin roof down here so be prepared for that .

As of right now yes . It’s very dicey but right now they are still open . Bars are closed and restaurants are at 50% capacity . I’m in Destin so everything should be about the same in PCB . It’s hotter than a tin roof down here so be prepared for that .
Beaches closed are a deal breaker for us...we will do take out

yeah I don’t think they will close the beaches again . I would steer clear of Pier Park and the Thomas Drive beaches . Other than that you should be fine
I'm taking my vacay too we have to live. Mask up, oil up, and drink up.

We have a week booked at Cape San Blas Aug 22. As long as the beaches are open and St Joe Shrimp Co. is open we are going. I would miss restaurants but it is not a deal killer!

Edit: And Weber's Little Donut Shop of course!

We have a week booked at Cape San Blas Aug 22. As long as the beaches are open and St Joe Shrimp Co. is open we are going. I would miss restaurants but it is not a deal killer!

Edit: And Weber's Little Donut Shop of course!

Have you been down there since Hurricane Michael ?? I think the Cape didn’t get it as hard as Mexico beach and PCB . Just curious . I haven’t been to the Cape since the storm

Headed to the Tampa Bay area beaches tomorrow. They are open. Masks in all public buildings, businesses, etc. Restaurants open at reduced capacity. Masks come off once patrons seated. Bars closed unless the establishment is licensed as a restaurant. Can't speak to the future, but my seven-day prospects are pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT