ADVERTISEMENT

For those that attended the spring game

Are there varying degrees of SECness?
To a Clemer there are! Luckily they don't have to play one every weekend! I'm not complaining, I wouldn't trade our schedule for their's, but you don't get to take many if any weeks off!

Last edited:
We have outstanding receivers, could potentially be one if the best groups ever at Carolina. Need stellar, consistent line play, and the rest is up to Jake. He’s got to make the easy throws. Him, Edwards, Shi, and of course Deebo all can be unstoppable if they want, and Deebo has obviously proved it the most

They had the fewest number of drops of any group in SEC last year. That should answer the question.

Are there varying degrees of SECness?
Yes. I believe everyone would agree to equate Carolinas WRs to Vandys would be an insult. I think the question is are the Carolina WRs on par with those from upper tier teams. I would say yes. As others suggested, you just need Bentley to step up. He has the same issue our guy has, overthrows. I believe its a confidence issue.

Yes they do.......silly question.... you watched Rush true freshman had a least 3 maybe 4 drops. Crosby who has proven to have great hand dropped 1. Edwards dropped 2 and we all know what type of receiver he is. And I forgot Spurrier dropped 1. The receivers are just fine!!!!!!

Yes they do.......silly question.... you watched Rush true freshman had a least 3 maybe 4 drops. Crosby who has proven to have great hand dropped 1. Edwards dropped 2 and we all know what type of receiver he is. And I forgot Spurrier dropped 1. The receivers are just fine!!!!!!
What was the reason for all the drops? I know Spurrier is of legal drinking age, but what about all the other drops?

Do you feel that our receivers have SEC hands?

Based on last year, and the fact they were very good at catching the ball, and are all back this year (exception of Hurst)..........I feel we may have the best WR corp in the league.

Reactions: CoachT13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT