ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Martin already dropping November games…

Frank's temper has kept him from being a great coach. His knowledge of basketball is immense but he has his players so on edge that they will mess up and get screamed at that they can't execute. I wish him luck at UMASS but if he doesn't learn from the past he won't last long there.

I like frank, but i remember he was always searching for the right court combinations early on and in that vein would usually drop a few! I already heard Paris say none of that stuff matters if you don’t win!

I like frank, but i remember he was always searching for the right court combinations early on and in that vein would usually drop a few! I already heard Paris say none of that stuff matters if you don’t win!

Once Underwood left it seemed that the x's and o's did as well. I think he was the brains of the operation.

Of course Underwood wasn't there for the Final Four - but his other assistant that was paying players made sure we got the best talent for that.

Reactions: midline
if Frank was still the coach we would have lost to both SC State and Clemson. In the late game time outs he would be busy cussing out all of the players instead of drawing up plays and we would still have the team full of kids who couldnt shoot the ball.

I appreciate the one great year he had here, but I am glad Frank is gone. He spent the whole summer talking shit on social media about SC. If he isnt successful at UMass, Im sure it wont be his fault either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT