ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Martin: fans 1st half vs 2nd

So let’s see, when people buy my products and my business makes a profit, I’m a great businessman. When I don’t provide a good product and people don’t buy it, it’s their fault? Am I close?
Very. Folks seem to believe you should buy the product regardless.

I understand a bad year or three but it's the losing, the revolving door of players, and the embarrassing berating of players on the sidelines. It's bad when Ray tries to fire you but for political reasons, he's unsuccessful.

Last edited:
Reactions: NA Gamecock
Frank
Very. Folks seem to believe you should buy the product regardless.

I understand a bad year or three but it's the losing, the revolving door of players, and the embarrassing berating of players on the sidelines. It's bad when your Ray tries to fire you but for political reasons, he's unsuccessful.
and got the year extension….

Reactions: viennacocks
So let’s see, when people buy my products and my business makes a profit, I’m a great businessman. When I don’t provide a good product and people don’t buy it, it’s their fault? Am I close?
The players are not selling a product, they’re playing a basketball game against an opponent. He’s not saying it’s anyones fault, he’s saying showing engagement and support is beneficial. In a basketball game, with players playing basketball.

If you sit there prissy waiting on the players to prove themselves worthy of you, why did you go to the game?

The players are not selling a product, they’re playing a basketball game against an opponent. He’s not saying it’s anyones fault, he’s saying showing engagement and support is beneficial. In a basketball game, with players playing basketball.

If you sit there prissy waiting on the players to prove themselves worthy of you, why did you go to the game?
You expect the fans to react the same, regardless of play on the court? fans should get excited about dogshit performance?

They played the worst team in the league.
Yes, this may be the worst team in the league, record wise. However, they have SEC caliber athletes on the court, and they were hungry. I am impressed by the athleticism of UGA. They actually recruit better than we do, on average. They are underperforming at present, for whatever reason.

Reactions: AngloCock
Yes, this may be the worst team in the league, record wise. However, they have SEC caliber athletes on the court, and they were hungry. I am impressed by the athleticism of UGA. They actually recruit better than we do, on average. They are underperforming at present, for whatever reason.
We seem to make the other team look good. 🤔

i have seen every reason, heard every reason, known every reason why we are so bad at basketball. I have heard the fans reasons, the coach reasons, and the players reasons. I have seen the players come and go. The one constant that i have not seen change is the head coach and while he has not changed neither has the results on the court. When looking up the definition of insanity it says “ South Carolina Mens Basketball”. I dont know how many more years we will beat this dead horse but at least we are consistent for sure. Now you pumpers keep filling my head with BULLSHIT so i can keep up with you.

Frank is way off base on this one. When you’re getting beat by 10 points by the worst team in the league in a hot seat year, yeah it’s not going to feel like Cameron Indoor Stadium. When they played better, the ones that showed up made some good noise.

It’s probably not a great strategy to piss on the few remaining fans in attendance. I can barely get people to respond on a game thread. This is sounding like Chad Holbrook when he was sending his resume to College of Charleston.

Frank is way off base on this one. When you’re getting beat by 10 points by the worst team in the league in a hot seat year, yeah it’s not going to feel like Cameron Indoor Stadium. When they played better, the ones that showed up made some good noise.
Well then I'd say that "insanity" cliche applies equally to this line of thinking.

I think yall aren't getting what frank was implying because you can't get out of the way of your own feelings. You act like the team was intentionally not playing "well."

Suit yourselves.

Well then I'd say that "insanity" cliche applies equally to this line of thinking.

I think yall aren't getting what frank was implying because you can't get out of the way of your own feelings. You act like the team was intentionally not playing "well."

Suit yourselves.
Do you really know any fan base that cheers their ass off when their team is getting beat by a bottom feeder? Maybe Duke….but there is a whole lot of winning attached there.

I don’t think many teams intentionally play bad but talking about the few fans that did show up in any way other than “man we appreciate those people” is a poor move. Our actual attendance is probably some of the worst in the country….don’t bother with some stat about ticket sales. I’m talking butts in seats. I don’t know what the attendance was yesterday but I’m sure it was well under that.

Doesn’t matter. Barring a huge miracle turnaround Frank is gone at seasons end.

Suit yourselves.
Insanity applies to how this team is being coached.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT