ADVERTISEMENT

FREE men's SEC basketball tix:

yemacock

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2011
Yemassee, SC
Bi-Lo is once again offering USC men's SEC game tickets this season. Change is that in order to get 2 tickets, you must make at least a $50 purchase, which is quite easy these days. My brother and I used to get these tix all the time, and although they are somewhat limited as to where you sit, we never had a bad seat. Start filling up the CLA. Our game against Kentucky is exempted.

Last edited:
So any $50 purchase on any day, take it on down to CLA to get your tickets? I spend 50 four times a week at Bilo....can I show up an CLA and get 2 tickets to 4 games? Is there a window in which purchases must be made?

So any $50 purchase on any day, take it on down to CLA to get your tickets? I spend 50 four times a week at Bilo....can I show up an CLA and get 2 tickets to 4 games? Is there a window in which purchases must be made?
Don't remember exactly how it works, but I think you get a link to print a ticket on your receipt. May have been that you just asked the cashier after your purchase. Suggest you stop by Customer Service Desk on your next trip. They can tell you exactly. But yes, you do get 2 tickets to any men's SEC game per $50 trip. $100+ single purchase would still only give you 2. I think you must have a Bi-Lo card to qualify.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT