ADVERTISEMENT

FSU and Clemson have SEC speed

FSU shutting out the SEC East Champs. Since Clemson beat FSU, does that mean.....?

Nah, that sounds silly when other people do it. So I will not complete the statement.
Nah, that sounds like you guys need to find a life if this is all you have to glow about. Do you have kids? If so, how do they do in school? How about grands? Do you have a beautiful wife? If so, you should spend this time telling her how beautiful she is and how much you love her...or your kids. OR, if you still live at home with mom and dad, tell them thanks for enabling you to do nothing better with your life than worrying about winning a ballgame.
Oh, and BTW, good luck in the payoffs when you won't be able to escape that pansy schedule you played.

Who didn't beat us.?
I'm only responding to the poster who said South Carolina would be competitive with FSU and I told him that since we didn't play each other that is speculation. Even though I don't particularly think it would be competitive I would never say it wouldn't because what if we went out there against South Carolina and turned the ball over 4 times similar to what Clemson did? Then it would be competitive. That's why they play the games.

But this poster tried to say that because South Carolina only lost to Clemson by 5 and beat UNC that that would mean South Carolina would be competitive with FSU. I just flipped it around and said,"Well, Florida went 10-1 bad offense and all, we whipped them but they beat South Carolina," as an argument to say it isn't a guarantee if South Carolina and FSU played that it would be competitive. It would depend on if South Carolina plays well and we aren't on our game.

Exactly. Whew, close one! You stopped just in time. Connecting dots like that doesn't work in college football. Otherwise Memphis would be SEC west champs and FSU (almost Florida Atlantic) would be SEC east champs. Oops. I just did it! But it was for illustrative purposes only - so I didn't really do it.
So that makes us ACC Coastal Champs. I said it just to show you how it works out!

I'm only responding to the poster who said South Carolina would be competitive with FSU and I told him that since we didn't play each other that is speculation. Even though I don't particularly think it would be competitive I would never say it wouldn't because what if we went out there against South Carolina and turned the ball over 4 times similar to what Clemson did? Then it would be competitive. That's why they play the games.

But this poster tried to say that because South Carolina only lost to Clemson by 5 and beat UNC that that would mean South Carolina would be competitive with FSU. I just flipped it around and said,"Well, Florida went 10-1 bad offense and all, we whipped them but they beat South Carolina," as an argument to say it isn't a guarantee if South Carolina and FSU played that it would be competitive. It would depend on if South Carolina plays well and we aren't on our game.

South Carolina didn't play well against Clemson or UNC. We just FORCED turn overs. U know like fsu used to do

Last replay I looked at Clemson fumbled because he got the SNIT knocked out of him. We also lost more bogus calls if you want to play that game. One of them would have brought back Watsons long TD run. (BLOCK IN THE BACK NO CALL).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT