ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread - Clemson

We even gave them the ****ing shutout. It'd have been a cop out to kick it, but rather a cop out than a goose egg for the first time in 30 years. Marcus Satterfield is trash. Who the **** would want to play for him?

i just felt like it would be nice to let parker white get one last kick....just saying....i could care less about whether it was a shutout or not

Reactions: 92Pony
Tanner, Beamer, Satterfield...…..they all need to go. Hiring a first coach who loses more hair and ages badly each week to lead a power conf . Sheesh!!!

Embarrassing and pathetic performance. Congratulations Cocks, the only team that failed to score a single point against them this year.

It’s gonna take several recruiting classes to get to where we need to be
Well, Brown is our third string QB. Beamer has done more than most people thought he could. It WILL GET BETTER. I truly believe if Doty stays healthy, we will have an offense that will be able to keep the Defense of the field. Our Defense is playing good enough to win if the O could put together some good drives to give them a break.

We even gave them the ****ing shutout. It'd have been a cop out to kick it, but rather a cop out than a goose egg for the first time in 30 years. Marcus Satterfield is trash. Who the **** would want to play for him?
Dude, there is no OC in the entire world that could make this offense look good.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostang
Do you think that would make more of a difference than an of the wide open crossing routes the first half? The run game wasn't there, a FB wasn't gonna make that much of a difference, completions downfield would've changed a lot more.
That was literally the ONLY thing that's worked for us all year. And we haven't even TRIED it.

Either way, hope you've enjoyed this year's edition of "Yet Another Embarrassing Beatdown by Clemson Without Even Being Semi-Competitive."

Cheers.

Reactions: alaskagamecock
I guess you didn't see Noland try and fell short of 3 yards of getting a TD... The slowest man on the team almost scored...

The slowest player on the field tried to run it 20+ yards for an irrelevant touchdown rather than kicking an irrelevant gimme FG to avoid the shutout and giving Parker White the chance to break records. That says plenty.

Clemson did what everyone knew they would do. Bring the heat all night, and our QB couldn't handle it. No big surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT