ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread - Clemson

You shouldn't. It shows how little of a threat Dabo thinks he is in the long run.
Oh that occurred to me. But, Beamer is here for at least the next 2 seasons. We have to hope that he makes major changes in his offensive staff. I do not think you are a clemson fan, like someone accused you of being. I do think though you need to be reaslistic as to what changes can be made at this time.

We waited for Muschamp's staff to get all their own players and well that is gambling and we lost big. I just hope it pays off this time.
so do i, but i didnt think we would win 3 wins this season.....granted we were lucky in several games, but thats a start right?...we all know if youre born a carolina fan, youre born to suffer....ive been suffern for a while...lol

Clemson has at least 6-7 4/5 star players out tonight, that’s a lame excuse.

Not an excuse. Clemson had more than 6-7 4/5 star players out for this game! The total amount of Clemson player’s that didn’t play tonight technically even the talent gap vs having all those players available playing in Williams Brice!

The slowest player on the field tried to run it 20+ yards for an irrelevant touchdown rather than kicking an irrelevant gimme FG to avoid the shutout and giving Parker White the chance to break records. That says plenty.

We have Clemson fans, I mean Carolina fans on this board that would criticize Beamer for kicking a FG... Beamer just can win on this board...

They say Beamer can recruit. Umm I don’t think so. This class coming in this year sucks. The QB is horrible. Go get the UCF QB that is transferring.

Reactions: gamecock stock
Oh that occurred to me. But, Beamer is here for at least the next 2 seasons. We have to hope that he makes major changes in his offensive staff. I do not think you are a clemson fan, like someone accused you of being. I do think though you need to be reaslistic as to what changes can be made at this time.

Yeah, I just hope tonight keeps us from giving Beamer a raise and an extension. Let’s minimize the long term damage as much as possible.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
They say Beamer can recruit. Umm I don’t think so. This class coming in this year sucks. The QB is horrible. Go get the UCF QB that is transferring.

Hey Stupid... When was Beamer hired??? December 2020??? How long does it take to have a recruiting relationship with players??? 2 -3 years, sometime staring in the 7th grade... If I recall, beamer was hired 1 months ago and not enough time to recruit and put a staff together, while may I add having Mike Bobo running players before Beamer got started... Beamer only mistake was to trust Bobo to keep the program intact while he was coaching at a Championship game...

Spurrier said teams always compliment you when the beating you. Dabo will be complimentary for several more years
Beamer needs to tell Dabo to shove it up his a$$. When we beat Dabo for the 3rd year in a row, he staged a rant. He didn’t want compliments from his rival who owned him at the time. He went back at him. Beamer needs to look at Dabo as enemy #1 and go right at him. Probably would create some excitement on the recruiting trail. He won’t earn Dabo’s respect by being the nice guy 2 hours down the road. But if he beats his a$$ a few times Dabo won’t compliment us much, but he’ll respect Beamer like Spurrier respects Dabo now.

Last edited:
Doty is not the answer.
Well, Brown is our third string QB. Beamer has done more than most people thought he could. It WILL GET BETTER. I truly believe if Doty stays healthy, we will have an offense that will be able to keep the Defense of the field. Our Defense is playing good enough to win if the O could put together some good drives to give them a break

Doty is not the answer.
Nobody is the answer with the lack of talent on this team. But the Doty we saw isn’t the Doty we will see. He’s a dual threat guy. His legs will open up the passing game. He’s not a drop back passer and he was forced to be that this year against teams that knew we couldn’t run the ball. That’s a bad combo.

You can put Shaw, Garcia, Taneyhill, whoever in there…they aren’t winning a ton with this team offensively. But I wouldn’t throw Doty to the curb just yet. If all our current QBs are healthy, he’s still the one with the most upside and the one that should be getting snaps.

Reactions: boy among men
We are an afterthought to most Clemson fans, you know when they offer sympathy or well wishes to us we represent a zero challenge to them.
I know a lot of them that were nervous about this game given the trends of the two teams. That probably lasted about a quarter

It ain’t changing for the next ten, you can save yourself more heartache by accepting that now!
And you thought there was going to be some big change in that one year out from a 2 win season?
All you do is reference that 2 win season and use that as an excuse for EVERYTHING!! I got news for ya, Clemson takes football seriously, we don’t, so you better be prepared to stash that argument cause you will be using it for many more years in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT