ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Ole Miss

I mean holy shart why is he still our coach. grow some balls and fire this POS. He has run our program into the dirt. It will take another 10 years to recover from this shit show

This is almost funny to watch a coach who has so little respect for Muschamp that he’ll go for it on 4th and 10. No respect at all, because there’s no reason to respect him.

Lane does.this against everybody . He went for every 4th down against Saban . Wish he was our coach , I don’t care how many co ed’s he hooked up with . Dude can coach

I don't like the way this is shaping up. Looks like we're gonna lose but the offense makes us appear to be competitive. If we have to lose I'd like to get blown out. Hoping that will be another nail in Muskrat's coffin.

46 for Ole Miss was smart to pick up the ball and run it back for a TD... You never know if you'll get that call of fumble... Our defense should do that all the time...

i cant get excited about any TD because then our defense has to take the field. absolutely no confidence we will ever get a stop tonight

Reactions: wallacgt3
That was the worse qb sneak i have ever seen

The design was awful too. I get not picking up the yardage...but it was clearly going to be QB sneak the way we lined up. It was like we cleaned the backfield just to give them the courtesy to know they could sell out.

Reactions: cadcock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT