ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread. USC/ UNC..

I particularly like When we line up our three defensive lineman inside the tackles and let them run slants off tackle untouched

Sad thing is their lack of depth - we should be handing them their ass right now but they are ramming it down our throats - pathetic defensive play calling right now - pathetic — simple off tackle plays that take forever to develop gaining 10,15 and 20 yards a clip

200 yards rushing. I thought our defensive line was better and deeper and more SEC than it's ever been. Yuck.

Honestly I’m seeing Zero improvement from last year .. zilch .. Nada . Yes we are winning but Vandy would destroy this UNC team . Totally 1 dimensional and we can’t stop them . I’ve seen Nuns less conservative than our offense .

How is our defense this bad upfront? Where are all the studs we heard about? Clemson is going to rush for 500 on us.

I'm torn - we're getting beaten in every facet of the game but at least we're winning. Reminds of the NC State game where they doubled our yardage but Deebo saved our butts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT