ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread. USC/ UNC..

Georgia State is now up on Tenn. Tanner probably would have been better served to keep Elliot over Muschamp.

Gotta do that more than once - UNC dont give a shit about 1 run from the QB

This was a dline that was supposed to be three deep. Maybe they are three deep but very average. I’ve been a big Muschamp supporter but I’m afraid he makes poor hires and just isn’t HC material. You would think Werner would be a big help against Longo so I think the problem is Jimmy’s and Joe’s.

I still think we’re missing out running zone read.
The back never gets a head of steam.
But it’s not changing

Reactions: roosterbell
As the announcers said: When Mack was hired at UNC, he contacted some known experts to get a recommendation on an OC. He ended up with Phil Longo. Will hired a guy who didn't do anything for him in Florida. Then he hired his WR coach.

Just gave up a 96 yard drive and now its a 95 yarder coming - T-Rob has got to earn his money here

All i have heard has been about our conditioning and UNC’s lack of depth - that has been the biggest Bullshit I have heard so far - UNC wants this game way MORE than. We do at this point

Season may be over for me before it gets started good

Fine with me. Last thing I want is for Muschamp to get a pass this year because the big boys bully us. We lose to a 2-9 team to open the season and SURELY Tanner is out of excuses for this guy.

OKAY!, FIRST DOWN AT THE 4 yard line for unc when they come on the field...GUESS WHATS COMING!!! Run run run runrun run...what you gonna do defense?? Do you have ANY GRIT WHATSOEVER!! We truly are as predictable on offense as you guys say too lol...i wanna like muschamp,he recruits GREAT but the product is bad

Fine with me. Last thing I want is for Muschamp to get a pass this year because the big boys bully us. We lose to a 2-9 team to open the season and SURELY Tanner is out of excuses for this guy.
Well his problem is he’s signed this guy to a lifetime contract pretty much.

OKAY!, FIRST DOWN AT THE 4 yard line for unc when they come on the field...GUESS WHATS COMING!!! Run run run runrun run...what you gonna do defense?? Do you have ANY GRIT WHATSOEVER!! We truly are as predictable on offense as you guys say too lol...i wanna like muschamp,he recruits GREAT but the product is bad
Really? I don’t think so!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT