ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread vs. UF

Kurt Roper needs to be let go! I have said this from the beginning, not just because we cant move the ball today. Our offense is so predictable they are just waiting on us at each turn.

Kurt Roper needs to be let go! I have said this from the beginning, not just because we cant move the ball today. Our offense is so predictable they are just waiting on us at each turn.
What EXACTLY do you want Roper to call? You got some DAMN magic play that will work with no offensive line blocking on run or pass. Must be a damn Elliott fan looking to defer blame.

Reactions: jeff2001
Love the 3 handoffs in a row to kill 2 minutes of clock. The previous 3 (pass) plays yielded 15 yards each and little clock so I can see why we switched.

What EXACTLY do you want Roper to call? You got some DAMN magic play that will work with no offensive line blocking on run or pass. Must be a damn Elliott fan looking to defer blame.

More of what he is finally calling right now. anything beyond the line of scrimmage. I am a CAROLINA FAN that wants better from those in charge like OC who runs the offense.

FYI....to the folks that criticize our fanbase...look into the stands....20K have left already..maybe more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT