ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

47% from the foul line. Every 0'fer trip to the foul line should be windsprints. Should be blowing them out. Luckily for us all their starters are on track to foul out midway through the 2nd half.

reading these threads.. you people are so funny. you amuse me.. thanks,

47% from the foul line. Every 0'fer trip to the foul line should be windsprints. Should be blowing them out. Luckily for us all their starters are on track to foul out midway through the 2nd half.

I was saying they shouldn't be going to the locker room, they should be out on the court practicing free throws.

I just checked the stats for the 1st half. WE SHOULD BE BLOWING THESE FOOLS OUT!!! 9 of 19 from the charity stripe! Good grief. Do our guys even practice free throws? Glad we're up, but FT' s will be our downfall in the post season.

Stroman might have one of the worst offensive games I've seen in a while. Looks clueless even when taking a layup.

Stroman and Dozier have 1 point, combined, in two games against Bama.

Every time we get a chance to take the lead to double digits, we do something not very smart. The double digit psychology barrier would be huge right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT