ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread..

My problem is that you are being Condescending for the wrong reasons. None of this is easy. Dude came in halfway through the recruiting season, has less talent than last year, likely has the youngest offensive squad in the league, and yet we are competing. The talent on defense hasn't changed much, and we are drastically improved. We are within a single score of a top 10 opponent who most thought would crush us, and yet you still want to b**** and moan about our issues. That's my problem...

I'm not bitch in and moaning, but pointing out what's obvious. Our offense is one dimensional and the worst in power 5 football. But we refuse to make a change. Mcillwain is not our only offensive problem, but he's not giving us any production at the position. It's time to try something/someone different.
I'm extremely critical of Muschamp's offensive decision because he stubbornly stuck with Driskell and it eventually cost him his job.

Sumlin said at the half that our team had done nothing since the run from scrimmage on the first play of the game.

If you don't trust Bmac to throw a deep out or a post or a seam or anything over 10 yards, then don't play him. This is absurd. A&M's entire defense is defending 5 yards from the LOS.

WR screen, TE screen, check down to the RB, RPO to the slot. Just the threat of us throwing the ball changes the defensive play calling.
Can you have a discussion without personally attacking? Try acting like an adult. Genius
On a WR screen, the WRs have to block. They proven several times in this game and others they are unable to consistently do so.

Reactions: mbsurfside
We've had plenty of chances but our offense is dreadful. Forgive me if I won't be happy with a moral victory.

Looking forward to the future, this defense will be respected... they look much improved from last year. The RB position will be a force. The WR position will come along, but that OL is a real concern.

Muschamp and Roper are scared shitless of throwing the ball more than 5 yards down the field.

If you don't trust Bmac to throw a deep out or a post or a seam or anything over 10 yards, then don't play him. This is absurd. A&M's entire defense is defending 5 yards from the LOS.
I wanna see Bentley! Damn a redshirt.

Reactions: bmhood1984
Orth can't run, but then BMc doesn't have anywhere to run anyway. I wonder if inserting Orth and throwing it deep just once would loosen things up some.

Reactions: BigTomE
Again the line can't block 8 or 9. We can't pass the ball at all.
Well we can, its just nobody knows where the hell its going. Will it go 10 yards behind the receiver? Out of bound in the 3rd row? 5 yards and hit the dirt in front of the WR? Straight to the defender? Every pass is a mystery.

Orth can't run, but then BMc doesn't have anywhere to run anyway. I wonder if inserting Orth and throwing it deep just once would loosen things up some.

If nothing more, it might just make arm make ATM pause a play or two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT