ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

Timely hitting - putting the ball in play when men are on base is fundamental baseball and this team hasn’t got it - YET

This is getting ridiculous - 0-16 in this series with RISP - that is beyond HOLBROOK!!

Timely hitting - putting the ball in play when men are on base is fundamental baseball and this team hasn’t got it - YET

Chad making guest coaching appearance. Our swinging Looks the same as every at bat the last four years

You can probably find a couple of guys out of the fraternity houses who can hit .160 against college pitching. This is beyond pathetic.

Reactions: GamecockJL
Now we are giving up doubles to a batter hitting .143

Has the turds NOT gotten a hit with RISP??

F** Monty Lee but damn if he aint handing us our ASS - tired of losing to these assholes in every damn sport we play except women’s sports - when will our men’s teams grow a pair of balls and have enough pride to at least put up a fight - frustrated as hell and sick of losing to these trashy ass pricks - enough is enough damn

Well well after SIX runs we make a change - I thought HOLBROOK had left but guess i was wrong

Clemson is just a really solid program now. We obviously have some issues. On the bright side...I’m confident that MK will get this turned around. We just don’t have the talent level to compete at this level (without a dominant pitching performance).

Reactions: TigerJohnson
We will be worse next year. No doubt. It will be an entire new team. No way we can recruit 7 solid new players to play in the field.

The writing on wall.....losing first game to VMI. If the coaching staff can recruit well, we can be back in 3-years. If not, we're hiring a new baseball coach. Personally, I would have brought back Jim Toman now. Unfortunately, our past and the incredible stadium we have won't bring in the best recruits if we keep losing and not playing/winning regionals.

The writing on wall.....losing first game to VMI. If the coaching staff can recruit well, we can be back in 3-years. If not, we're hiring a new baseball coach. Personally, I would have brought back Jim Toman now. Unfortunately, our past and the incredible stadium we have won't bring in the best recruits if we keep losing and not playing/winning regionals.

When did we have a poorly rated baseball class? Holbrook recruited well. We should have the talent to compete.

3 or 4 pitches in the dirt by CU pitchers, no runners have advanced, 5 runners have advanced for CU through 5 innings, IMO that a poor stat not a poor fan!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT