ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Does Gamecock baseball wreck anyone else’s nerves? I’m fine watching MLB...does nothing to me. I just enjoy the game at the MLB parks and rooting on my team. Gamecock baseball, on the other hand, absolutely tears my nerves to $hit.

3 up, 3 down. Again. :(

Actually, I had to step out for a bit. So I don't how much this has happened. But it sure feels like it's happened every inning since our big one.

Lol....I wish that was the case and then I wouldn’t feel like we got screwed. It worked out in the end. I’m 58 years old and I’ve never seen a guy catch a pop fly and go four steps Then intentionally transfer of the ball to his throwing hand and it be called a non-catch. Maybe I should get out more
and we still havent got an explanation about it......you would think someone could tell us why it played out like that...other than from treetop flier

Last edited:
He caught the ball took the ball out of his glove and was going to throw it.
I know. But this rule covers that.
Because he was stumbling backwards he did not control the ball all the way to the ground. Even if you transfer it to the other had you have to control it to the ground....if the player is falling. The umpires got it right

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT