ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Gotta say. I've given Satterfield and the OL a lot of shit this year, but they showed up and played big boy football tonight. Way to line it up, run White, and smash Auburn in the mouth. This team shows something that Muschamp teams didn't. They don't stop fighting, and I can respect that.

You’ve been listening to Robert Griffin too much. The player knew the ball hit him and so did our players and you could see it hit his leg and bounce away. The announcers must be watching on a 3 inch screen. That guy knew he touched the ball and that’s why he threw his arms up and they are all mad at his self. Worst officiating calls you’ve ever seen means you’ve not watched any damn football. We’ve had 10 times more than that go against us.
Calm down man, why are you trying to pick a fight instead of just being happy we won?

I think it touched him but I would have accepted that there was no indisputable evidence to over turn it. But we've had more than our fair share of these calls go against us so I'll take it.
There is no way that touched him. The rotation didn't change at all.

Reactions: Cybercock
With glaring weaknesses on this team this absolutely needed to happen. Kudos to the team for playing tough and together.
Did we even have a penalty besides the one offsides?

Reactions: Johnnie Cockran
The team scratched this one out and deserve to be bowl eligible. A bowl is progress and I am happy for the young men on our team who worked so hard that they will get that extra practice. Go Cocks!!! Great win for Coach Beamer!!

There is no way that touched him. The rotation didn't change at all.
giphy.gif

clemson might have their hands full.....dont surprised if we win.....but i feel we need to run first and pass second, but thats me...proud of our guys tonight!!!!

Reactions: chicken_joy
clemson might have their hands full.....dont surprised if we win.....but i feel we need to run first and pass second, but thats me...proud of our guys tonight!!!!
I just want this team to physically show up next week. Stand toe to toe with those taters and don’t let them push us around. It may be our best chance in a long time to make this a ball game.

I'm as amazed as anyone that we actually got that call. I was back and forth but I believe it grazed his leg. Awesome job by this team and staff. I want happy with Satterfield for a while, but he has schemed up some amazing calls the last few weeks.

Calm down man, why are you trying to pick a fight instead of just being happy we won?

Not trying to pick anything……that call was accurate. Why are you acting like we got away with a fluke call? Here is to hoping we are both happy tonight as Gamecock fans. Great win and I disagree it was a bad call.

And I apologize for sounding like that. Not pointing at you, but you know we have so called fans that try and down talk any accomplishment. So yeah, it hit me wrong. We have plenty to be upset about the past few years. Tonight is not one of them. Best wishes to you and your family this Thanksgiving. Go Cocks….beat the Taters

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT