ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

You’ve been listening to Robert Griffin too much. The player knew the ball hit him and so did our players and you could see it hit his leg and bounce away. The announcers must be watching on a 3 inch screen. That guy knew he touched the ball and that’s why he threw his arms up and they are all mad at his self. Worst officiating calls you’ve ever seen means you’ve not watched any damn football. We’ve had 10 times more than that go against us.
i turned the sound down on those goof balls on tv and listened to todd ellis. was a better option

Reactions: tngamecock#
Gotta say. I've given Satterfield and the OL a lot of shit this year, but they showed up and played big boy football tonight. Way to line it up, run White, and smash Auburn in the mouth. This team shows something that Muschamp teams didn't. They don't stop fighting, and I can respect that.

Hey, much of it was deserved cause we felt like we should do this more than we did. But tonight is a good night

giphy.gif
If the angle of the is sufficiently oblique, there need not be alteration of course or rotation.

I can't remember being so nervous for a Carolina game lately. Hell I am still nervous. Man that was fun! What an important win for TraineeShane and his staff. Just fantastic!!!!!!!!

I'm as amazed as anyone that we actually got that call. I was back and forth but I believe it grazed his leg. Awesome job by this team and staff. I want happy with Satterfield for a while, but he has schemed up some amazing calls the last few weeks.
regardless, they still had to go the length of the field and scored....chances were below 50 percent....who knows what would have happened, but i do know this.....auburn put themselves in that situation

i turned the sound down on those goof balls on tv and listened to todd ellis. was a better option
Dude, Ellis is horrid. I listened to him in the car on the way home from my in-laws house early 2nd quarter.
Good lord. If you can get past the awful smoker rasp, he’s trying to paint the scene and talking about with his towel on his left hip but the delivery was awful. Then during a play he goes on for 45 words before he clarifies that the pass was successfully caught. Another 24 words before he managed to say what yard line it was on.

he is the definition of the shitty good ole boy culture that runs through our board and decision makers.

regardless, they still had to go the length of the field and scored....chances were below 50 percent....who knows what would have happened, but i do know this.....auburn put themselves in that situation

...against our defense that was very well rested due to Auburn using up their 3 timeouts during our offensive possession just prior, to keep some game time on the clock. We only got 1 first down on our possession, but those TOs made it seem like we got 3-5 of them. So I was already calculating how our defense would hold them out of the endzone when all the commotion over the punt took place.....

Without the luxury of running it. No timeouts.
Just glad it didn’t come to that.

Reactions: PC31 and usaguy40
One thing to remember is that even if that call had not gone our way, Auburn still needed a td with about 2 minutes left. We likely win without that call. So it's not like they handed us the game if it had been a bad call.

No, it shows they have no confidence in their own defense.
what? that may be true but they were looking at a 55 yrd field goal or go for it was really their best options. punting from there was never much of a thought

Dude, Ellis is horrid. I listened to him in the car on the way home from my in-laws house early 2nd quarter.
Good lord. If you can get past the awful smoker rasp, he’s trying to paint the scene and talking about with his towel on his left hip but the delivery was awful. Then during a play he goes on for 45 words before he clarifies that the pass was successfully caught. Another 24 words before he managed to say what yard line it was on.

he is the definition of the shitty good ole boy culture that runs through our board and decision makers.
Listened to some of the Clemsux play by play on the radio yesterday and other then being homers it was refreshing to be able to know what was happening during the game. Ellis should retire and soon.

if you talking bout the ball hitting the guy, it did hit him! even at that the odds of them getting a td were very slim with the time left

If you watch the replay, he was looking for people to block, but turned his head and looked right at his knee immediately after it hit his knee. Then threw his hands up. He knew exactly where the ball was, not because he saw it, but because he felt it hit his knee. No way he realized where the ball was that quickly without feeling it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT