ADVERTISEMENT

Game threat of USC beating Bama

I like the aggressive play calling. I hate the timing of it. We onside kick when the game is over. We fake the punt (down 14) after not going for 4 and 2(down 7).

It is like we are only aggressive when it doesn’t matter as much.

Overall play hasn't been that bad. If a couple of Chump's gambles would've panned out & the refs call some holds on Bama, we're tied or up a TD.

Tua setting school records. Why does it seem like we always contribute to other schools setting records. This shat is getting old. I dont give a crap how good bama is we should be playing better. We are not getting better on D at all. Giving up 400+ in passing over and over again. Trevor will throw for 500 as well. I'm freaking tired of being laughing stock of the SEC

Hillinski isn’t good when he’s having to scramble around. We gotta give him a better pocket

Well at least the players haven't quit. Can't say that for most of the tools on this site. Moderators have allowed this place to go to pot.

Reactions: Brace1
I know many want to fire Champ, but right after this game I would fire our DB coach. They suck big time!!!

We stacked the box and left them alone. Not so much their fault as much as it was we had to try to take something away. I’m not saying they played well. They didn’t. And I agree with cleaning house which includes the DB coach.

Did anyone notice on the slant to Vann the two Bama DBs. One was getting on the other because he wasn’t there to help on the inside. Up 24 and expecting perfection.

Our guys seemingly always get outjumped. Or at least they don’t time it very well.

you could take bama’s d off the field and we’d still find a way to lose the game. 1st half was uplifting, second have was right back down to the doldrums. how can the coaching staff harness the energy of the first half? “that team” could win 8 games.

At this point why is DJ not playing. An opportunity to give him an opportunity to run the offense against a quality D. Game is out of reach...this is how we handled Bentley as well. Not trashing Ryan; think he played well enough to give us a chance. DJ just needs some experience!

Hope TUA doesn’t get hurt padding stats.
Might wanna put a backup in Nicky.

It is hard to watch this. The team cannot tackle nor can they play offense. I am glad I am watching the game at home. I would not be able to see this otherwise.

40-16. The Bama BU QB is in.

Did anyone notice on the slant to Vann the two Bama DBs. One was getting on the other because he wasn’t there to help on the inside. Up 24 and expecting perfection.

That’s what expectation is. We don’t have that accountability.

It is hard to watch this. The team cannot tackle nor can they play offense. I am glad I am watching the game at home. I would not be able to see this otherwise.

40-16. The Bama BU QB is in.
doesn't help when receiver is allowed to shove the cover guy down....ref staring right at it to

Will they please quit with the rooster when we’re out of the game?

Muschsmp and this crew will not be able to win with an all 5 star team. It is the coaching disparity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT