ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock name game

Michael Ages

Antonio Allen

hqdefault.jpg

Do you mind compiling a current list of used names then? I'm not reading thru 9 pages of names

I dont go through 9 pages either, I just use the search function at the top and put my name in and if it was used it will pop up as a recent post in this thread, this is my secret to knowing who has been posted, a big short cut

Reactions: sclawman77
Pat Bowen

Bill Bradshaw

Started the Richard Bell Era off right! Then it was mostly downhill

UPI ARCHIVES

SEPT. 4, 1982
Bill Bradshaw ran for a touchdown and passed for...
By
STEVE HAGEY
COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Bill Bradshaw ran for a touchdown and passed for another and defensive back Harry Skipper sprinted 100 yards for a score with a fumble recovery Saturday night to lead South Carolina to a 41-6 romp over Pacific.

Gordon Beckham and Terry Bishop added two scoring tosses, and Mark Fleetwood kicked two field goals in Richard Bell's debut as the Gamecocks' coach.

Bill Bradshaw

Started the Richard Bell Era off right! Then it was mostly downhill

UPI ARCHIVES

SEPT. 4, 1982
Bill Bradshaw ran for a touchdown and passed for...
By
STEVE HAGEY
COLUMBIA, S.C. -- Bill Bradshaw ran for a touchdown and passed for another and defensive back Harry Skipper sprinted 100 yards for a score with a fumble recovery Saturday night to lead South Carolina to a 41-6 romp over Pacific.

Gordon Beckham and Terry Bishop added two scoring tosses, and Mark Fleetwood kicked two field goals in Richard Bell's debut as the Gamecocks' coach.

Bill Barnhill

41noyOw-PEL._AC_.jpg

Reactions: Gradstudent
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT