ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks add transfer linebacker

Why is posting the truth equal to trolling? He sees something...has a reaction to it. It’s every nightmare coming true that many of us were worried about. Welcome to sparky woods Carolina teams part 2...except we have worse players and don’t have an independent schedule to lean on that first few years.

Veer 54, Who are you and why do you hijack every thread? Go back to whatever basement you crawled out or go get a job or do something, just please quit posting.
Because I have reached the realization this is what Carolina football is minus Spurrier years. It’s an embarrassment. Should it be? No, it shouldn’t. But people have rationalized picking the candidate with the least amount of experience because this is his “home” and former players like him; experience and success are not part of the equation. Program building is not in the equation But in your minds former players like him so he has to be great and is nice. Marcus Lattimore’s approval means more than actual success on the field. All of those players came for Spurrier, not Beamer. Look at 2022 247 SC state rankings, great group of kids coming up. 1 5 star and multiple 4 stars- ALL GOING TO CLEMSON.

If Shane Beamer was the absolute best choice when we were the only P5 job open in the country, that screams pitiful and a joke. What is occurring currently, makes him look incompetent and completely in over his head. I am sure he had a plan in place to hire a decent staff until those candidates found better options than USC. He even stated his number one OC just walked on him. Now we are hoping for some relative of Lincoln’s to show up here (He isn’t Lincoln or would already be at a P5). But none of this matter and keep chugging along while we are losing ground to everyone not named Vandy (currently has a better staff). No decent coach wants to come here for at least a 4-5 rebuild (Stepp left because home/would be scapegoat because he is a holdover from Morris when things turn sour at Ark)

Reactions: Brace1
Because I have reached the realization this is what Carolina football is minus Spurrier years. It’s an embarrassment. Should it be? No, it shouldn’t. But people have rationalized picking the candidate with the least amount of experience because this is his “home” and former players like him; experience and success are not part of the equation. Program building is not in the equation But in your minds former players like him so he has to be great and is nice. Marcus Lattimore’s approval means more than actual success on the field. All of those players came for Spurrier, not Beamer. Look at 2022 247 SC state rankings, great group of kids coming up. 1 5 star and multiple 4 stars- ALL GOING TO CLEMSON.

If Shane Beamer was the absolute best choice when we were the only P5 job open in the country, that screams pitiful and a joke. What is occurring currently, makes him look incompetent and completely in over his head. I am sure he had a plan in place to hire a decent staff until those candidates found better options than USC. He even stated his number one OC just walked on him. Now we are hoping for some relative of Lincoln’s to show up here (He isn’t Lincoln or would already be at a P5). But none of this matter and keep chugging along while we are losing ground to everyone not named Vandy (currently has a better staff). No decent coach wants to come here for at least a 4-5 rebuild (Stepp left because home/would be scapegoat because he is a holdover from Morris when things turn sour at Ark)
Well, if you won't just go away please quit posting your bs in the wrong threads!

I’m trying to be realistic..
No you aren’t. You’re spewing your negativity everywhere because your guy didn’t get hired.

The new commit may turn out to be a bum. He may turn out to play like a 5*..... NOBODY CAN KNOW THAT. Claiming you already know, ISN’T being realistic. It’s being negative for the sake of being negative.

No you aren’t. You’re spewing your negativity everywhere because your guy didn’t get hired.

The new commit may turn out to be a bum. He may turn out to play like a 5*..... NOBODY CAN KNOW THAT. Claiming you already know, ISN’T being realistic. It’s being negative for the sake of being negative.
Realistic- no other SEC program thought he was worthy of a scholarship or even a P5 team thought so either, so yeah odds are in my favor. Shocking no other program in P5 thought he was talented enough to join their program, but guess we just ignore the reality of that bc he is a GAMECOCK!

If he turns out to be a player, I will eat crow.

Reactions: Brace1

Exactly. That is all some of them know...

Last edited:
Realistic- no other SEC program thought he was worthy of a scholarship or even a P5 team thought so either, so yeah odds are in my favor. Shocking no other program in P5 thought he was talented enough to join their program, but guess we just ignore the reality of that bc he is a GAMECOCK!

If he turns out to be a player, I will eat crow.
What people are saying is you do not know ANYTHING- and you just admitted it in your last sentence: you know nothing about why he wound up committing where he did, or how he has grown or gotten stronger or better over the past year or whether he will play like an NFL draft pick or not play at all. You are trashing a player who committed to play here without knowledge of any of this, assuming the worst and call yourself realistic? What a joke..

And what great reward may you gain from this? Cathartic release? So attacking a 19 year old kid on a message board is how you get your kicks? You are a fkn child. Or is it the potential future satisfaction of being able to say “I told you so” to a bunch of strangers if this kid’s dreams are dashed and he does not have a good career here? You are a petty, self centered piece of shit troll and I hope you eat a lot worse than crow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT