ADVERTISEMENT

Kicker Mitch Jeter gone, into portal

How marketable can a kicker, that no-one outside of USC fans know be? This is getting ridiculous...I watch a lot of college football and I do not know many kickers from there schools.

How marketable can a kicker, that no-one outside of USC fans know be? This is getting ridiculous...I watch a lot of college football and I do not know many kickers from there schools.

Very

All that matters is what the team thinks of him. He will be a valuable commodity.

Word is Alabama is the likely spot.

Very

All that matters is what the team thinks of him. He will be a valuable commodity.

Word is Alabama is the likely spot.
So they should be treated as employees. They are not getting money on their "marketability". Will be interesting to see how all this is going forward. Will there be a salary cap in the future? If not the ohio states, Michigans of the world will just buy everyone more than what's going on now.

Beamer must has pissedoff a bunch of players!! Maybe they think he is not a good coach.
Both of your comments couldn’t be further from reality. The players love and respect the hell out of him. Even the ones leaving. The fact of the matter is, these immature kids are being thrown money left and right from all over the place and unfortunately money speaks louder than loyalty and commitment these days. Some of them could also come from poverty and they are having to do what’s best for their family. But trust me when I say, the players love Beamer more than you know.

Reactions: Areukidding1
So they should be treated as employees. They are not getting money on their "marketability". Will be interesting to see how all this is going forward. Will there be a salary cap in the future? If not the ohio states, Michigans of the world will just buy everyone more than what's going on now.

Then that will be unionization and even more major changes that people are seeing now. I don't see them becoming employees.

Both of your comments couldn’t be further from reality. The players love and respect the hell out of him. Even the ones leaving. The fact of the matter is, these immature kids are being thrown money left and right from all over the place and unfortunately money speaks louder than loyalty and commitment these days. Some of them could also come from poverty and they are having to do what’s best for their family. But trust me when I say, the players love Beamer more than you know.
And you KNOW?? Wait, is that you Shane??

• Haha
Reactions: bayrooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT