ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecocks release Battle Armor

giphy.gif

Second paragraph is all you need to know why this is a baaaaaad idea.

Don’t like the script. All white is what we should wear all of the time. We love looking like Cincinnati and Tx tech.

so cool

our football costume combos are a really cute gimmick

our sophisticated fans seem to really dig this foolish crap

go script!

go cocks!

Why not script Carolina on the jersey. Leave helmet block c

Like the uniform. Honestly if you are shocked at the script up to this point you aren’t not paying attention. We were going to wear garnet helmets again this season...

This feels like a throwback to the Tanneyhill, Duce Staley, Anthony Wright days. Heck, Classic ‘84 look as well. Not sure why our fans hate the combo so much.

Like the uniform. Honestly if you are shocked at the script up to this point you aren’t not paying attention. We were going to wear garnet helmets again this season...

This feels like a throwback to the Tanneyhill, Duce Staley, Anthony Wright days. Heck, Classic ‘84 look as well. Not sure why our fans hate the combo so much.
Did Tanneyhill and those wear script helmets? I guess somebody back then knew better.

Reactions: gamecockfan04
so cool

our football costume combos are a really cute gimmick

our sophisticated fans seem to really dig this foolish crap

go script!

go cocks!

Normally I would say, “ well then why post in this thread “ , but I totally agree.

I mean, who really thinks the script is cool? Block C is our thing. Horrible idea and the fans need to be heard and the gimmicks are just lame. Pick a few combos and then let the players focus on how they play, not what they play in.

Plus, if your gonna go crazy random unis, then at least go all in like Oregon.

And , this whole battle armor loses its appeal when the team is 5-3.

Mainly, I just can’t stand the Script helmets. Or these videos and threads about these videos.

Ok. I’m done. Lol

Geez, it is possible to pick a uniform combo and win at the same time. The people that go on about how the team "should be worrying about winning" need to relax

Maybe we can get some grey hand warmers around the waist. Then we can sport 4 different colors instead of 3.Eyeroll
2 colors is fine. 1 color is fine. 3 colors look bad. We have great colors! There’s no need to mess it up like this.

My thoughts:

1. I was good with the script as a 1 game thing, not a fan of it as the new normal for the garnet helmet

2. How do people not like this combo? This is the type combo I think of as being a kid back in the 80's and 90's learning to love the Gamecocks

Reactions: MookieBlaylock9
Find a home uniform, and a road uniform, and stick with it. Most schools that are serious about football don't change every other week. When folks see you on TV they know exactly who they are watching.

Reactions: Judson1
My thoughts:

1. I was good with the script as a 1 game thing, not a fan of it as the new normal for the garnet helmet

2. How do people not like this combo? This is the type combo I think of as being a kid back in the 80's and 90's learning to love the Gamecocks
Bc we were terrible then.

Reactions: Judson1
Has anyone mentioned their uniform concerns to Coach Muschamp? I'd love to hear his reaction.

Find a home uniform, and a road uniform, and stick with it. Most schools that are serious about football don't change every other week. When folks see you on TV they know exactly who they are watching.

This^^^

Has anyone mentioned their uniform concerns to Coach Muschamp? I'd love to hear his reaction.

“Our equipment staff are working their asses off”
I’d certainly think he had a hand in this no two combos alike in a season. Surely he isn’t unknowing of what’s being worn??
It’s like we pull a slot machine handle and use what comes up.

Reactions: cockofdawn
That video is really dumb. I LOVE the justin King videos, so I hope he had nothing to do with that. Why in the world would a football player be in the woods with his helmet on or at all for that matter?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT